All reviews marriott points small apartment living room nice facility yogurt would definitely stay here again indoor pool full kitchen front desk staff free breakfast clean rooms soccer evacuation conference hurricane refrigerator
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We had a very pleasant experience during our recent visit to Columbus, Georgia. The staff was absolutely professional and very pleasant. The ladies at the receptionist desk, Tanisha and Jordan were exceptional. The room we reserved was a bit small, but all else was above expectation.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
TPSColumbus, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at TownePlace Suites Columbus.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Columbus and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Columbus.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We made a quick trip to Columbus to celebrate our 12th anniversary. I had some Marriott points and this is one of the hotels that popped up that we could get for free. I thought okay it's a pretty good bargain! This is an extended stay hotel - so no drive up and check in like normal hotels. So we parked came in to check in - everything with that process was great. The staff had our room ready and it was early (3:45 instead of 4 PM). We had room number 132. It is really a small apartment. Small kitchenette, living room, bathroom and bedroom. So it was spacious. It is dated though - the lamp shade was torn, knicks and scratches on the furniture, the bed was not the most comfortable by a long shot. The room itself was clean though and for the brief time we were actually in the room it served its purpose.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
TPSColumbus, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time out to tell us about your experience. We have shared your reviews with the staff so we can improve on our service for future guests. Again thank you for letting us know about your stay and we hope you will come back again so we can show you how much we appreciate you being our guest.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

After spending a night at the Hilton Garden Inn we moved to the Town Place Suites as a room became available and our softball team was staying there. Much to my surprise the room we had was quiet and clean. Enjoyed having the full kitchen even though we didn’t use it. Staff was delightful and responsive to our needs. Would stay again if I’m in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
TPSColumbus, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you staying with us at TownePlace Suites Columbus GA. It is our goal to provide a home away home experience for our guest and we are happy we were able to provide you with a great experence.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The people that work here are so welcoming and happy to help you in any way they can. I was only here for two night but if and when we come back this is the place to stay. I felt at home. Joraan athe the front desk was so helpful and caring. Thank you for employing her!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I don't even know where to begin. We had to evacuate Fernandina Beach Florida during hurricane Irma because my mother is a dialysis patient. Our wonderful experience at TownePlace Suites started with a warm welcome from Jordan and it just got better from there. One of the MANY sweet and helpful housekeepers helped us to our room and made sure we had everything we needed. The customer service at this location was OUTSTANDING. I cannot say enough good things about them. I even had a staff member offer to go and get his umbrella and let me use it when I took my dog out for a walk. I'm sure the work load during this time was 3 times more than usual because of all the people staying there due to the evacuation but you would never know it by the pleasant demeanor of each and every employee. They all deserve a raise or at least a bonus for their amazing service. Not only at TownePlace Suites but the entire town of Columbus gave us a warm welcome everywhere we went. If I ever have to travel to Columbus again, I will certainly stay at TownePlace Suites.
Diane Schneider

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane V

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel! It is our goal at TownePlace Suites By Marriott Columbus GA to help our guest live uninterrupted life by giving them a home away from home experience. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come visit us again. Thank you again for taking the time out your busy day to tell everyone about how great your hotel stay was I will be sure to share with all the staff!

LaTrina Wright General Manager