“DELICIOUS ”

La Nacional Mexican Buffet
Ranked #31 of 581 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Gave this place a try...ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!...everything is authentic and flavorful..I will DEFINITELY be coming back when I want Mexican food..might just be one of my new favorite places to eat a buffet at....my go to..the chicken mole and the grilled chicken..DELICIOUS...only complaint is that the tamales were dry and the quesadillas barely had meat in it..other then that..WONDERFUL..

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I stop by this place all the time. Delicious food, a lot of options, at a great price! The staff is very friendly and helpful! Enjoy!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Our family was very surprised by the variety of the food. For a Mexican food buffet it was a very large selection. Not only low prices but the food was excellent!! Even some food that didn't look so good we tried and it was very tasty!! The grilled chicken was good, the fajitas were good, the soupy meat was good, the flautas were good, I could name all of the other dishes by they were all very good!! Stop and eat here!!!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Great, authentic Mexican food. And it's buffet style! Sign me up! Best in town! Don't expect great accommodations and decor, they just have good service and great food. Did I mention its buffet style?

Reviewed 15 April 2017

While visiting the Columbus area we stopped by La Nacional for an evening meal based on past reviews. In my opinion, the food was tasty and I enjoyed it. There was not a huge selection of items, but more than adequate to fill yourself up with authentic Mexican food. I would say that the food was much better than the restaurant appearance which is small, inexpensive furnishings (table, chairs and plates) and extremely casual. The wife was disappointed that there was no fish items in the selections whereas I had no complaints and thought the food was good. The service was fine. I would doubt that I could convince my wife to return, but I would certainly do so if I was traveling alone.