“This Greek was pleased!”

Kafenio All Day Greek Cafe
Ranked #11 of 89 Restaurants in College Park
Reviewed 28 September 2017

As a Greek, I was jazzed to find this place! The gyros salad was good, and the feta/spinach omelete was huge & perfect!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

3 of us were going to be at the International Conference Center and wanted breakfast first so I found this place here on TA...so glad I use TA - just wonderful to not have to guess much about whether or not a place is good! Looks like something out of an old Southern novel, though they do have Greek cities on the wall with blue. You order your food at the counter and the cook brings it to you. I got the traditional breakfast plate with eggs, sausage (really good) and a biscuit. Everything was great and my companions really loved their food too. Would definitely like to try lunch too!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

College Park does not offer many vegetarian-friendly options in terms of dining. Kafenio, on the other hand, has some of the most amazing options I've found just about anywhere! Falafels, fresh pita bread, and all day breakfast...this eclectic store is a perfect addition to Main Street. Don't forget to check out their assortment of freshly made baked goods, coffee, and alcohol selections.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We actually were driving to another place to eat and noticed Kafenio and we are sure glad we did. Very good food!!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

These folks know how to cook an egg. And bacon. And they have some of the best grits I've ever put in my mouth. Their biscuits are just ok, but the rest more than makes up for it. Good coffee too.