US$ 89
US$ 69
  • Fitness centre
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
All reviewsresidence innstudio apartmentfull kitchencontinental breakfastfirst flooryogurtamenitiesatlantasink
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here at this hotel from June 22- June 26. When I first arrived, I thought I was at the wrong hotel. This hotel is going under renovation and this is not mentioned at all on its website. Also, for it to be going under renovation, the couch was dirty with stains so this was not new. The pictures online looks nothing like the actual place when you get there. This is very misleading. The day of check out, the fire alarm went off and continued ringing for 2 hours until my family finally couldn't take it anymore so we checked out. This place could be better considering the price that they're asking for. Would I stay here again? No.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Shingi R, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for choosing the Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta Perimeter East for your weekend visit. I am so sorry that your experience with us was much less than satisfactory and hope that you will not count us out. We are indeed in the process of re-imagining the hotel and the room you stayed in was not one that we have had a chance to complete. I most certainly do not want you to feel mislead, and invite you to return to see what a fully renovated suite has to offer. Please contact someone on my team at your earliest convenience so we can make this up to you. We look forward to sharing with you all the new and wonderful things we have to offer.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is pretty nice, considering the spacious rooms. Kamill made sure we had everything that was asked of hotel. She is very professional and has a great personality that would do well in the future of Sonesta business.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Shingi R, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for choosing the Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta Perimeter East and your wonderful five star review. Kamill was so pleased she could provide you with excellent service and we all look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My say here was great I met two beautiful nice young ladies at the front desk I think there names was Latoya and Kamill they made sure my accommodations was met there’s also a shuttle there that will take you around within 5 miles. When I’m in town again I think I will say here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Shingi R, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for choosing the Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta Perimeter East. I have passed on your wonderful comments to Latoya and Kamill who were thrilled to know they were able to provide you with great service. Please keep us in mind should your travels bring you back to the Peach City.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I am a FEMA guest I’ve been here for a couple months and since she’s started working here she alway helpful and energetic. She’s the best part of the hotel experience very responsive. She had excellent customer service and is a 5 star worker!
As I’m going through my treatments she always keeps me laughing and in high spirits. All together a good person.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us at the Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta Perimeter East and making us your home away from home. We appreciate your wonderful and kind words. We are always available to lift your spirits and wish you well.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I truly enjoyed my stay at this hotel and will visit again real soon...The manager Shamonica was very helpful. I was able to check in at a later time and that helped me a lot.when I needed more towels they brought it to my room with no problem. Thanks again Sonesta Suites off Savoy

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Shingi R, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for choosing the Sonesta ES Suites Perimeter Center East, and your wonderful five star review. We are pleased we were able to provide you with excellent service and hope you will make us your home away from home when your travels bring you back to the Peach City. Shamonica thanks you for your kind words and we are so proud that she is a strong leader for us. We look forward to serving you again.