“Clean and Convenient”

Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
englewood fl
“Clean and Convenient”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I am a snowbird. I stay here every year on my return to Southern Indiana from south of Tampa.
The location is great. Not far from the Interstate. There is an Applebys next door in walking distance. Another restaurant across the street. What I like is I have a nice clean comfortable room and I dont have to get back in my car to go to dinner. I get there, I'm done.
Staff is ok. Breakfast is so-so.Very satisified.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank donneyEnglewoodFl
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed 25 December 2011

This was a 6 person trip from chicago to disney in fl. stayed here on the way to fl. my father-in-law is a professional exterminator and wanted to check for bed bugs. owner behind the counter let him in to rooms 200 & 201. both he said we perfectly clean. room is dated but kept very clean. comes with breakfast in the am(coffee, o,j , bagels) great deal for $42 each room. we liked to so much stayed again on the way back even thought we could have traveled farther away

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Helena, Montana
Reviewed 8 July 2010

I was in town for an unexpected emergency visit, a death in the family. Not the kind of trip you want to be making or to spend a lot of money on. I stayed at the over-priced Hampton and froze my butt off due to the automatic reset on the thermostat. There was not even an extra blanket in the room. At the Knight's Inn they offered extra blankets and knocked a couple of dollars off the price of the room when I told them why I was there. Nice people. The room wasn't spotless but it wasn't dirty either. Mattresses and pillows were comfortable and I slept better there than at the Hampton. Everything you need is close by. A friend who works for one of the major businesses said they always house their subcontractors at the Knight's Inn.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled solo
Ohio
Reviewed 13 April 2009

We were traveling home on our way back from vacation around 10:00 in the evening and stopped to get a room at the Knights Inn,in Cartersville Ga. When my husband and mother in law went in to get the room they asked the clerk at the front desk to see one of the rooms and he said that he didn't have time. It was 10:00 and we were the only people there. When we got into the room it clearly had not been thoroughly cleaned in a long time. The tv was covered in dust. Had it not been so late and all of us so tired we would have gone elsewhere to stay. In the morning the continental breakfast consisted of a bowl of cereal and oj. Needless to say we had to go buy breakfast somewher else.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Cartersville hotels

Newark, Delaware
Reviewed 23 January 2005

Here's what you can expect when you stay at the Knights Inn Cartersville:

1) A CLEAN room
- Really. I consider a hotel/motel room clean when and only when I get the feeling that I am the first person to have ever slept in that room. In other words, there is no evidence remaining that other people have been there. My room at this motel met that condition very well. The housekeepers there really know how to clean a room.

2) A cheap price - my room, a non-smoking king, was 44.08 after tax.

3) A good night's rest - the motel is quiet, and it also has these curtains on the window that COMPLETELY block out the light. If you're not careful, you can sleep until noon and never realize the sun has come up.

4) A horrible continental breakfast - Here are your choices: Corn Flakes or Rice Krispies, Whole Milk, or Orange Juice. That's it. No pastries, no donuts, nothing else. Cheap.

5) Mediocre hospitality - the motel is owned and operated by a family from India - so expect the hospitality you would expect when travelling in India - not the hospitality you would expect travelling in Georgia. Don't expect any favors. When I asked for a free room upgrade (common for me - I'm a TripRewards member with about a million points) you would think I'd asked the guy for a kidney. He informed me in no uncertain terms that a room with a jacuzzi would cost me an extra 25 bucks a night, and it would be a smoking room.

4 Thank stbass