- We didn't have any problems with our room. It seemed to be pretty clean.
- Breakfast was pretty typical and simple, with a few hot items like eggs and sausage, and also cereal, bagels, waffles, etc.
- We arrived after dark and the outside walkways have some pretty large spiders that have taken over. I understand that the property backs up to some woods, but they need to spray or deal with this issue, as I almost couldn't get to our room because of the gigantic spider web spanning across the entire walkway.
- The hotel backs up to train tracks - very loud, but it didn't wake us up at night.
- I went out for a morning walk around the property and noticed a maintenance man walking around with paint and tools. A few minutes after I got back to my room and was laying on the bed with my son, the guy used his key card, opened the door, looked, then walked back out. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was an accident, but that was extremely unnerving. If an accident, I'm not sure why he didn't verify with the office that the room was unoccupied.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.