All reviewsbed was comfortablemini fridgeenjoyed our staygreat pricewaffles
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I will not even waste time writing a long review. Just know that we stopped here for an overnight on a road trip, and it's the dirtiest nastiest place I've ever been. It is run down, smells terrible, and I would've been better off sleeping in a dumpster

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during your recent stay with us. We have notified the staff of this review and we are in the process of making amends to make sure that this type of experience is not encountered again. Again we apologize, and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

the beds and sheets were clean and comfortable.really liked the bathrooms and the overall room quality. I enjoyed the sleep that i needed and i will let my other family members know of the good service and i will be back again. thanks

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your kind review and we hope you come see us again real soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

The rooms all have outside entrances, and you need to walk up a couple flights of stairs to get to the second floor. Our room was clean but could use updates. It did have a fridge and micro. Not what I'd except for a Quality Inn. On a positive note the lady at the front desk at check in was very nice. Also, the lady that handled the breakfast area in the morning was very nice. Breakfast was bread, pastry, cereal, juice. Also, sausage and egg patties.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Quality Inn & Suites. We appreciate your comments and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

This property is very horrible. When arrived last night I was charged twice for a room. I was charged for a room for last night which I did stay and then I was being charged for a room in April for which I won't be here. Went to the front desk to have them issue a credit back to my card for the other night that I won't be here. The front desk lady by the name of Priti Patel refused to do so and then started yelling at me as well. So being that I used a travel agent for the time in April and the reservation was canceled with them that the hotel just needed to refund the charge to my card. When the travel agent called the hotel the lady at the front desk gave a false name to the travel agent by the name of Tina Smith which does not work there at all. So I will never ever stay here again at all and when asking for a choice property corporate office number they refuse to give that as well and refused to give me a business card for the GM as well for the property. I definitely think twice about staying here. They certainly do not represent the choice logo very well at all.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered during your stay with us. We have notified the appropriate staff members and we are in the process of making amends to reassure you that this will not happen again to you or any future guest. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and want to make sure that everything is running smoothly. Again we apologize and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

First I saw a billboard that said room $55. Then when I called, lady on the phone said I can give you that rate with a coupon from the books at the travel plazas. So at 1am sun morning after stopping at 4 different places I finally got the coupon, showed up, and the lady there tells me oh no, I have to charge you weekend rate!! Never again! As far as I'm concerned that's poor management and close enough to false advertisement.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer R
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered. We have notified the appropriate staff members and have made changes accordingly. We hope to see you again.