“Best Calzone, Stromboli, Pizza”

Vinny's New York Pizza and Itallian Grill
Ranked #7 of 256 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Great Italian restaurant that serves the best Stromboli I have ever had. Diverse menu, the food is always fresh and the service is friendly and quick. Dine in or take out available.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Having had some not-so-good food there last year, I wasn't expecting much when I went with friends who love the place. To my surprise and gratification, this experience was much, much better. I had the baked pasta which came to the table so hot that I couldn't eat it right away. The serving was so big I had plenty left over for a second generous meal. The pasta was al dente and the sauce was very, very good. The dish was topped with lots of gooey delicious melted mozzarella. Everyone in our party of eight expressed satisfaction with their food. The server was cheerful and efficient. She was attentive without being intrusive.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Vinny's always has a lunch special so you get good food at a good price. By the time I finish my salad & a garlic roll I'm full so I get to take the rest home for supper or lunch the next day---so it's like the famous Italian place where you buy one & take one home. ;-)

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Very quiet on a Thursday at noon in August. A very nice atmosphere inside with many photos of NY. We were seated in a comfortable booth and served by an extremely attentive smiling server. We ordered the Meat O Mania pizza ($17) and a calzone with two toppings ($10). The calzone comes with a side of marinara sauce. Also IBC root beers (full bottles). Everything was tasty and the servings large. We had plenty for dinner for the two of us. Boxes were provided for the leftovers and the entire experience was very good. Plenty of parking in front. We will definitely come back when in the area again.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Vinny's is by far the best place to eat in all of flowerybranch. We are regulars. Have been for years. The food is always hot and taste great. My husband's favorite is the antipasto salad and mine is the chef salad. Always great portions. Enough for lunch the next day. Lol. The service is always friendly. And the new owner is always very nice and makes a point to greet you and ask how your food is. Would deffinantly recommend.