Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Buford
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Found feces in my toilet absoulutely gross. Why would they not check this before a guest is checking in. On top of that nobody really tried to help. Nice hotel but come on the last thing I want to see is someone elses crap in a toilet im going to be using.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Jyoung61
Hiexpbuford, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to give a review of our Hotel.
After your complaint about the toilet you were immediately asked you and relocated to
another room with a discount at checkout. Our Hotel has a successful track record
of having the highest cleanliness scores for our Brand and we strive to always
be the best,we are sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay at this time. With our new
renovations of our hotel and excellent service we are committed to excellence and would
like to see you stay with again in the future.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Nothing really fancy here. Just a nice friendly, quiet place to stay. Staff is very friendly. Great location. Quiet, convenient. Nice comfortable rooms. Clean.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I stayed at this location for three nights. My wife and I were well pleased. First of all the cleanness of the entire hotel. Second the wonderful attitude of the entire staff. Most importantly
the integrity of the House Keeping Dept. My wife had left some jewelry on the desk in the room
and she didn't realize it was missing until we were sixty miles away. The house keeper (Urie)
had all ready turned it in and the front desk had left me a voice mail.

Great Place To Stay

Room Tip: Just let them know what you want.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I stayed at this hotel during a trip up the East Coast. We picked the hotel at random and were quite impressed. The hotel was extremely nice and you could see that they had/were conducting renovations. The rooms were very nice and spacious. I loved the firm and soft labeled pillows on each bed. The bathrooms were nice as well. The lobby, hallways, and breakfast area were all very nice and clean. The breakfast was terrific. Lots of variety and good food.

Overall this was a really great place to stay and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2010

This hotel and it's staff are superb! I was welcomed by the staff like i was family returning home! The rooms are beautifully decorated and very comfortable. I enjoyed the drinks in the bar and had a great breakfast the next morning. Good job! I will look forward to my return visit.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business