All reviews mall of georgia red lobster within walking distance location is great room was clean fitness center lots of restaurants shopping and restaurants up to date great place to stay easy access staff was friendly enjoyed our stay hot breakfast definitely stay here again yogurt front desk staff
Reviewed 28 October 2015

I stayed here at the halfway point of a two day drive. The Hampton Inn in Buford, GA was reasonably priced, clean and comfortable. The staff was courteous. It is located near a variety of places to eat as well as a mall. I have also stayed in a competitor's hotel at this location a few months ago. They are overpriced and not worth the money! Stay at the Hampton Inn if you stop in Buford, GA!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Denise F
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Our room was clean and no offensive smells. Bathroom was adequate and clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The location, across road from Mall of Georgia, was excellent. Very good restaurants within walking distance: Red Lobster and Olive Garden, both very good and convenient.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2015

We were in town from Nebraska for my brother's wedding in October with our 2 toddler girls. We stayed 4 nights and it was such a great hotel. Fantastic customer service from start to finish! We mentioned that our 5 year anniversary was that day when we checked in but we were too tired to do anything and Tonya at the front desk sent up a basket of goodies for us. So sweet! The room was very comfortable and clean. Plenty of room in king suite for the kids. Breakfast in the am was awesome, lots of variety. We would recommend this hotel to anyone :)
Ginger P

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2015

stayed for business purpose with choice where I wanted to stay but have always been impressed with Hampton Inn. Clean, comfortable rooms with a good starter breakfast to get you going for the day. would recommend to stay should not be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2015

Everything was nice and clen,, and the people were very friendly. I do see myself comming bck to this hotel. I will be telling my friends and family about how great of service I had with you guys. thank you guys

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo