“Wood fired pizza at Mall of GA”
Review of Alino Pizzeria

Alino Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 253 Restaurants in Buford
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

If you prefer authentic Napoli Wood fired, thin crust pizza, you'll love it. Family size pizza is about $17. But you can order a personal size for about $10. A couple could split the personal size if they add a salad. Those are fresh, creative and as good as the pizza.

If you are still hungry, try one of the many gelatos or canolis. They serve wine for $4 glass or unlimited soft drinks for two.

Lots of outside seating to enjoy on a perfect evening. Only negative is the lights inside are really bright and white at night. Wish they were lower intensity and warmer for better ambience.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Great pizza, fresh and hot! Quick service. Employees English isn't the best, so communication was difficult. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This is truly authentic pizza from the Naples, Italy area. Having been to Naples in the past, I can compare. It's very thin dough-and it's delicious! All of their ingredients are imported. We had a Margherita pizza-very basic ingredients-sauce, mozzarella (not shredded-but big delicious chunks) and fresh basil. Just like the pizza I had in Naples. I didn't get it, but the other thing I loved about Naples was the Caprese salad-and Alino had it there! We got a white "Bianco" pizza to go-and that was an even greater hit than the Margherita. Will be back soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Just finished eating here. Shared a pizza with my wife and son before going to the movies and have found a new favorite place. The pizza was as good as Anticos in Atlanta. When ordering I saw the pistachio cannoli, I'm sorry Lord, I tried to resist but it didn't happen. Man oh man was that thing good! My wife and son shared a gelato and seemed to enjoy it as well. Oh yeah, we'll be back. Prices didn't seem too bad either. I wish them well so they will be here for a long time.
Jeff Watkins

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Enjoyed the pizza and authentic ingredients and ovens. Took a warehouse like setting and made it look pretty nice, especially outside. Pizza was great and so was the service, thanks.

1  Thank 30,043

Been to Alino Pizzeria? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK