“Authentic Italian Pizza”
Review of Alino Pizzeria

Alino Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 251 Restaurants in Buford
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This is truly authentic pizza from the Naples, Italy area. Having been to Naples in the past, I can compare. It's very thin dough-and it's delicious! All of their ingredients are imported. We had a Margherita pizza-very basic ingredients-sauce, mozzarella (not shredded-but big delicious chunks) and fresh basil. Just like the pizza I had in Naples. I didn't get it, but the other thing I loved about Naples was the Caprese salad-and Alino had it there! We got a white "Bianco" pizza to go-and that was an even greater hit than the Margherita. Will be back soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Just finished eating here. Shared a pizza with my wife and son before going to the movies and have found a new favorite place. The pizza was as good as Anticos in Atlanta. When ordering I saw the pistachio cannoli, I'm sorry Lord, I tried to resist but it didn't happen. Man oh man was that thing good! My wife and son shared a gelato and seemed to enjoy it as well. Oh yeah, we'll be back. Prices didn't seem too bad either. I wish them well so they will be here for a long time.
Jeff Watkins

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Enjoyed the pizza and authentic ingredients and ovens. Took a warehouse like setting and made it look pretty nice, especially outside. Pizza was great and so was the service, thanks.

1  Thank 30,043
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Working at the mall it's difficult to find good lunch places! Alino's does not disappoint. The salads, pizzas, and even cannolis are as fresh and good as they can be. Similar to Antico, but I personally think it's better. The biggest plus is you don't even have to drive to the city!

1  Thank KCYoung78
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

If you are a fan of Antico's near Georgia Tech then this place with satisfy your taste buds! Pizza is made to order and is a good size! Also love that they have a Coca Cola Freestyle for drinks! Check it out next time you are at the mall!

1  Thank laurelaggie

Been to Alino Pizzeria? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK