All reviews front desk yogurt hot oatmeal safe area room was clean millhouse restaurant night's sleep walk in shower parking lot comfortable stay stayed one night breakfast area staff was very friendly florida rsm sofa inns
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I needed a convenient overnight stop on our way up from SW Florida and this checked all the boxes. It is minutes off the I-95 and the room was spotless and very spacious and Denise who checked us in was very polite and helpful. Would certainly stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018

My husband and I stayed here 2 nights over the 4th of July and while on our way home from south Florida. Loved the spacious rooms with frig & microwave plus a desk and sitting chair (altho small). No wall decor - decent furniture. Beds were comfy. Loved the walk-in shower and that the shower & toilet were separate from the sink & closet. No body lotion or makeup remover towelettes. Breakfast had a variety of items and it was the first HOT coffee I've ever had in a motel. Front-desk personnel were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My wife and I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn a few times before during trips from South Carolina and Florida (when we've made it a two day trip). The stay has always been very nice. In fact we stayed there April 2018 and it was fine. Since then they have remodeled. In the remodel they've raised the heights of the beds. During our June 2018 stay my wife could not get in and out of bed because the bed was too high. I had trouble also. They let us use one of their rubbermaid step stools. That worked but very unstable. We brought it to their attention, but the ongoing issue for possible future stays was not resolved. I've written Marriott but received no response yet.

Room Tip: Guests must be on the tall side.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Elena P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick and providing your honest feedback on TripAdvisor.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Brunswick.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I said it in other reviews - we keep coming back - and that shows, that we really appreciate this place - Elena is an excellent manageress and her team is really friendly and - at the same time - very efficient! Breakfast is superb - everything - from fresh fruit to cooked breakfast and pancakes available - and the recent refurbishment makes it even nicer to stay ! Nicely furnished rooms - very comfortable beds - we look forward already to November, will then stay for a week - for the RSM Classic - and this hotel really makes our stay in the area just so very pleasant! Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and modern. The room was clean and smelled good! The bed was extremely comfortable. It was nice for us to sit back and relax in as a family. We enjoyed a movie and ate dinner in our room! They offer a good breakfast selection and have a nice market area. The elevator needs updates as it was a little sketchy but everything else was great! The night auditor was working a double shift so I have to give kudos to her! We really liked the new showers as well, they were spacious and very clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family