All reviews winn dixie room was clean would stay here again choice hotels sausage patties shower head nice stay bagels nice size ale house north carolina front desk staff parking lot king room great room first floor convenient location
Reviewed 1 July 2018

After a horrible experience at another place, we found 2 rooms for the night here. We had to take one on 2nd floor and the other on the 3rd. They were large rooms, clean and 100 times better than the previous place we were! Air conditioner could have been cooler but it worked! Breakfast the next morning was normal hotel food!

Would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tbkb92
MasterkeyHospitality, Others at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted by your comments thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with all the amenities in your room that made for a comfortable stay. Once again thank you for your feedback,looking forward to welcoming you again.

Best Regards
Management Team

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This is is the halfway point from Charlotte, NC to Port Canaveral. This is the second time we’ve stayed here and I was just as pleased. Nice size rooms, comfy King bed, great AC and clean. The breakfast is very good offering choices like eggs, sausage patties, bagels, toast, homemade waffles and dry cereal. There was also oatmeal, yogurt and fresh fruit choices. The coffee is ok and the juice is good too. The pool was clean and refreshing. There is a Winn Dixie in the parking lot, Subway and a Chinese food place. There is a liquor store also if desired and a few restaurant choices like Denny’s and the Toucans Ale house. We ate at Toucans both visits and received good service and good food. I will stay again while passing through! Easy check in and check out

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Mamabear1226

Dear Valued Guest,

It’s always our pleasure to welcome our loyal guests back and I am so delighted you had an excellent stay once again. We love hearing comments like yours, as our goal is to ensure an excellent and memorable experience for every guest. We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Best Regards
Management Team

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for only one night, but received excellent customer service from start to finish. The front desk clerk was extremely helpful with information about local restaurants. The hotel was clean, quiet, and convenient to I-95. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Daphne,

What a delightful review! Thank you so much. We are thrilled that you were impressed by both by our product and service. We're also very glad that the front desk was so helpful with providing you with the information you needed about our local restaurants! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here many times on my way north and it's always been good enough to make me want to come back. This stay was not among the better ones. In my original room the water pressure was non existent from a shower head that looked ancient. I took a nap in the afternoon and woke up with welts, which I showed to the desk clerk. She promptly moved me to another room, no questions asked, but that room was under a herd of cattle that kept me up until close to 1a.m. On the plus side, the staff are friendly and professional. The breakfast is not gourmet, but you can find food to yoir liking. I will probably stay here again, because it's halfway from Miami to NC, but ownership should definitely look at new bedding and changing all the shower heads.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

It’s always our pleasure to welcome our loyal guests back, but I am so sorry that we disappointed you this time. I will be sure to notify maintenance about the water pressure issue. I'm also very sorry that you were disturbed by other guests in your second room. We assure you that next time we will exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Checked in on Saturday evening and person at the desk said breakfast was 6-10, which would seem reasonable for a weekend. However they shut it down at 9 and the lady at the desk said it was 6-9 everyday. Big disappointment for late sleepers in my family. Probably should make sure all the employees are on the right page.
Room was fine and quiet restful evening otherwise.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RU8788
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so sorry to hear about the inconvenience you encountered with breakfast. It appears that we definitely failed when it comes to front desk procedures in handling this type of situation. The management team has reviewed your comment and taken the necessary actions to prevent this from reoccurring in the future. Thank you for the feedback, and we hope to be able to exceed your expectations in the future.