All reviews room was clean an older model granite countertops budget hotels ground floor traveling through desk person smoking room jekyll island motel tv pillows st hurricane microwave furniture cleanliness
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This was the worse place I have ever stayed at. Ants crawling everywhere. They didn't have enough of towels in room and when I went to ask for more the front desk told me that they didnt have any more. The pool was closed andthe excuse I got was that the pool was not in code and that several hotels pools we're closed. Oh the phone didn't work either so I couldn't call the front deak. We left at 9 am and got back to our room around d 6 pm to get ready for supper and they had just started to clean out room. I told them not to worry about it. Theroom smelled bad as well. Will never stay at a super 8 ever.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Brunswick/St Simons Island Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We're deeply saddened to hear that your stay with us was anything less than satisfying. All of your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate department heads, to ensure that these issues are quickly remedied and do not occur again. Thank you again for your honest feedback.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Next to I 95 exit. 15 minutes to St. Simon and Jekyll Islands. Don't be fooled by the surroundings. Hotel is comfy and updated. Restaurants and gas stations nearby. Excellent for the price. Cold ac and comfy beds.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MasterkeyHospitality, Others at Super 8 by Wyndham Brunswick/St Simons Island Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate your comment regarding your recent stay with us. Hearing that a guest enjoyed his or her stay at our hotel is encouraging. Thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Best Regards
Management team

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We have issues at check in because of hotels.com I understand thats not the property problems but the guy at the front desk was very chatty and kind of annoying it was 11pm and we have traveled all day the onlyt thing we wanted was a hot shower and a bed but we had to call hotels.com and fix the issue. The bed was damp... like when you take something from the dryer that is not fully dry... the AC made a ton of noise so it was super hard to sleep, other than that it was a clean room no bugs or anything

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us with feedback from your recent stay. I am glad to hear that your stay was comfortable, but I apologize for the shortcomings you experienced. I have shared your comments with the proper department heads to ensure these situations are remedied. Thank you again for your time, and I hope we will be able to exceed your expectations in the future.

Best Regards
Management Team

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I had a great stay here.We got off the boat after 1:30 a.m. Went to the hotel about 2:00 a.m .They save the room for us.Everything was great.We will stay here again.The room was clean.Well lighted parking space.The room smell great.I could have use more than 1 wash rag next time

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank margaretrobinson1511
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Brunswick/St Simons Island Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your lovely review and comments regarding your most recent stay with us. Our number one goal is to provide all our guests with an excellent experience during their visit - and your comments let us know that we did just that! We thank you for your business and cannot wait to serve you once again!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This motel was super disgusting! When I first walked in I saw the exterminator at the lobby and I knew I could not stay there. I would have NEVER picked a Super 8 if it would have been me paying for it, but unfortunately work wanted to force me to stay at this disgusting and not to mention UNSAFE place. I wasn't in the room 5 minutes and there were roaches crawling on the TV stand. I was switched to another room where I was welcomed by more roaches crawling up the table. There was a teller window, which meant it was a questionable neighborhood. There were blood stains on the curtains and bedding, which meant there were bedbugs. The tub had a big stain by the drain and the water wouldn't go down. The smell of the entire motel was disgusting. It was also really hot and the air conditioners were not working. DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your candid feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a satisfying visit at our property. We take all guests comments very seriously and they have been addressed with our staff to ensure these situations are quickly remedied. Again, we appreciate your review, as you have allowed us to improve our guest experience.