See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I understand that the Clarion Inn is on the lower end of the food chain for Choice Hotels, but really.
Renovations were completed, not to great as the laminate flooring installation was not quite right, the floor felt spongy.
Now for breakfast, which was nothing. NO MILK for the cereal, NO bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy or anything else as advertised in the coupon book. Only thing was the waffle maker and we did not inquire as to whether there was any syrup for those.
When I inquired as to why nothing to eat, the reply was He will not order what we need and WE are not allowed to go out and buy anything that is needed.
Don't stay here until the breakfast problem is solved.
the exterior door was nice and the key used to access the room used the electronic eye.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017

This place is everthing in the trashcan and more when I tell u its not worth it I mean it..... I was so up set at myself for getting a room here omg !! it was bugs all on the bed n everything white was looking a dark brown,and oily and that was the bath and dry towel.They had a microwave in the room that didn't work and a iron holder with no iron...I got bit all on my back....they only provided sheets,no cover. I have photos to share I wouldn't recommend this hotel to the homeless....It need to be renovated, also the staff wasn't pleasant@ all.I knowwwww we get wut we pay for but gee whiz.

Room Tip: Pay extra to sleep comfortable. ...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank janine2152017
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Nasty room, hair in the bed, stained towels with holes. Toothpaste splatters all over the mirror. The floor was so dirty it felt gritty. I reserved a king and got two doubles. Each bed had a top sheet, a very thin blanket, and another top sheet. No spare blankets. DISGUSTING. GPS took us on a wild goose chase and this hotel doesn't answer their phone so we couldn't get help with directions. Lots of sketchy adults loitering outside reception and on the balconies outside of the rooms. If I'd been lone I'd have left.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank parkerclan
ClarionInnBrunswick, Manager at Hotel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Property CHI
Clarion

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I don't normally write these kinds of reviews but here you go. This place is a total dumb. Stains all over the carpet, bathroom was filthy. Totally gross hotel. This place would be unacceptably gross even if it was free.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I think my rate was around $60/night. So I had low expectations, but I did expect a clean room for myself, my boyfriend, and my french bulldog on a move from FL to NY. After driving 15 hours in heavy snowbird traffic from SWFL we arrived at this hotel at 11:30pm. I was checked into a dirty non-smoking room #206. The nightstand was covered in dried sticky beer and covered in cigarette ashes. The mirror over the sink had toothpaste in multiple places, and there was lots of long brown curly hair in the sink and on the floor of the bathroom. Last but not least we killed 2 roaches in the bathroom. Simply but my room was dirty. When the front desk person came up to my room, I asked him to clean the room, change my room, or refund my money. He took photos of the dirty things in my room for "proof for his manager" and left. When I inquired about leaving, he informed me that all the hotels in a 30 mile radius were sold out. After a week of back and forth with the GM Jay- he offered me a laughable $12 credit because after all "I decided to stay the night".

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY HERE...It's all of your worst nightmares in ONE!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KeriM230
ClarionInnBrunswick, Manager at Hotel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

We do apologize for your stay not being satisfactory. We have a full house that evening and was not able to move you to another room, we would have been more than happy to have given you a full refund had you decided to leave that night and seek accommodations else where, however you made a decision to stay and we gave a discount based on what was fair under the circumstance, investigations and questioning of staff on duty that night, once again we sincerely apologize!