“Fast, Friendly and Fresh”

Super 8 Brunswick/South
Ranked #21 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 14 March 2017

At check in I was greeted by the friendliest man (Anthony) I ever encountered at any hotel. The service was very fast and informative (he told us about this great restaurant with in walking distance, we should have brought him something back from that restaurant). Once in my room I was pleasantly surprise on how clean and Fresh the room was and smelled. We will definitely be staying at Super 8 when ever we are in this part of the woods. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT VACATION EXPERIENCE.

Room Tip: Ask Anthony he place us in the perfect room for a couple....lololol wink...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
jit p, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Hi Ttoakk,

Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your getaway vacation with us. It was indeed a pleasure for us as management and staff to have made your stay a pleasant one. We will continue to improve on all areas of this hotel so as to continue giving our guest the best service, clean rooms and hotel environment.

We do hope to see you again in the near future.

Once again thank you.

Anthony
Manager

Reviewed 21 February 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
jit p, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Located right off I-95 exit, the hotel front desk person was personable and accommodating. The room was clean, comfortable and on the 1st floor which I requested during reservation. Parking was right in front of room and never had issues of noise. On our return to our room on our second night, we came back to the room had not been serviced. We can live with the bed not made, however, there were no fresh towels. We were checking out the next day and I advised the front desk person (different from the one that checked us in) about the room and she proceeded to tell me that they clean the rooms every other day. I was shocked she said that. A hotel, doesn't matter how small or large it is and as part of service to the client, should clean the rooms everyday. If that is not the case, they need to set expectations with clients staying more than 1 night. This was the only issue I had, otherwise, the hotel is conveniently located and recommend for an overnight stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 1st floor by the pool are quiet
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
jit p, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Hi Nellie,
The management and staff of the Super8 Brunswick South was indeed very happy to have accommodate you and furnishing you with the highest level of service possible. We thank you for your review. As the manager I want to personally apologise for your room not get service on your second day, that was indeed a breakdown on the part of our housekeeping team. All stay over rooms are serviced daily unless otherwise requested by the guest. I must also apologise on behalf of my front desk staff for relaying such false information to you, which I will personally take up with her.

Once again my apologies.

Thank you for making it Super8 Brunswick South and we look forward to seeing you in the very near future.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

The hotel was one of the cleanest and nicest rooms on our trip. Anthony at the front desk was very helpful and told us about some local places that we might want to visit during our time there. Thanks Anthony for your input and knowledge of the area.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
jit p, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Hi Rickey,

Thank you for your review which reflects the true Super8 Brunswick South. It was indeed a pleasure for us as management and staff to have met your standards and assist you getting in and around Brunswick. We're are very happy that your stay was an enjoyable and memorable one. We will continue to aspire for greatness and will not settle until most if not all our guests are very satisfied with our service, rooms and amenities.
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Once again thank you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay during my visit for work in GA, after a very long day's work with a very difficult client. The front desk employee Anthony was extremely efficient and very professional, the fastest check in I ever experienced at a hotel. The room was very clean I was pleasantly surprise at the level to which this stay made me feel.. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
jit p, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Thank you very much for your review, it was indeed a pleasure of the management and staff to have host you and extend to you the most warmest and professional Super8 hospitality service.
Looking forward to seeing you again, and we will continue to strive towards the utmost.

Thank you.