See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 February 2017

The hotel was one of the cleanest and nicest rooms on our trip. Anthony at the front desk was very helpful and told us about some local places that we might want to visit during our time there. Thanks Anthony for your input and knowledge of the area.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
jit p, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Hi Rickey,

Thank you for your review which reflects the true Super8 Brunswick South. It was indeed a pleasure for us as management and staff to have met your standards and assist you getting in and around Brunswick. We're are very happy that your stay was an enjoyable and memorable one. We will continue to aspire for greatness and will not settle until most if not all our guests are very satisfied with our service, rooms and amenities.
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Once again thank you.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay during my visit for work in GA, after a very long day's work with a very difficult client. The front desk employee Anthony was extremely efficient and very professional, the fastest check in I ever experienced at a hotel. The room was very clean I was pleasantly surprise at the level to which this stay made me feel.. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
jit p, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Thank you very much for your review, it was indeed a pleasure of the management and staff to have host you and extend to you the most warmest and professional Super8 hospitality service.
Looking forward to seeing you again, and we will continue to strive towards the utmost.

Thank you.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

They are under new management the front desk was awsome Mr Anthony goes out of his way. My room was spotless location was perfect its quiet safe place i will always stay there i enjoyed it greatly so please give it a chance

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
jit p, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy you had a wonderful stay with us and hope to see you in the near future. The Management and staff will continue to give utmost customer service and ensure our rooms and lobby area is very clean and the entire property is up to Super8 standard.

Once again thank you.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
jit p, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Reviewed 9 January 2017

My biggest concern was the cleanliness was not up to par, there where a few other issues but was talking care of at a later time. But the room didn't have a clean feel to it at all, I'm the type that can overlook anything else in a hotel if the cleanliness is up to par.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
jit p, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Hi Carlos, I'm sorry to hear you didn't feel comfortable with the cleanliness of the room 202 that you stayed in.. As the manager I ensure that my housekeepers does an excellent job at cleaning these rooms. I also everyday ensure I personally check these rooms so as to keep with the expectations of our guest(s), and also the standard of Super8. The furniture and carpet and also the top linen is of dark colors and can give that feel.

Thank you for staying with us. Hope you will stop by us whenever you're in the area and give us another chance.