“excellent in every way”

Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 8 December 2011

We were on our way to Florida and I booked a large king room at the grand reopening rate of $59.95. The room was spacious with a sofa bed and coffee table, flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Everything was brand new .. carpet, bedding, furniture, bathroom. We loved it all. the breakfast was one of the best I have had, with hot sausage, bacon and small omelet eggs along with everything else in continental breakfasts.

My only negative is that the price has gone up for our return trip up north in March, so I will probably book a cheaper hotel in the same area, but it was truly fabulous there.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
bestwesternbrunswick, General Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2013

Thank you! Your compliments are so much appreciated, and I love the opportunity to give the staff a "pat on the back" every chance I get. It's a wonderful feeling for us to know you enjoyed your stay and we hope you can come back!

Thank you for your kind words describing the Days Inn Wichita. We have worked hard to insure that our guests have a great stay and we are constantly striving to meet guest expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you visit again soon.

Appreciative guests like you sure make our job so much easier. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next trip! Thank you again for your wonderful compliments!!!

We Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!

Sanjay Bhakta

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

It's about what you'd expect. It's average in every way except the front desk which excelled.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Clean and new. Front desk was helpful- called a couple restaurants to confirm internet availability on my behalf.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Yukfest
Reviewed 28 September 2011

The room was clean with modern furnishings, decor, and nice bedding. The bed was very comfortable, with 4 pillows and a small loveseat sofabed in the king suite. There's a larger dorm size fridge, single-cup coffee maker and small microwave.Very convenient to I-95, walking distance to a few restaurants, groceries, etc. Free breakfast was ok, although we thought the hours were a little early for the weekend (6-9AM). We didn't use the pool or fitness center, but both looked well maintained from casual observation. This is the 4th hotel we've used in this area and would definitely use again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank CeDezTravel
brunswickhotel, General Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2011

We would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and writing this wonderful review. We truelly appreciate your kind words and we look forward to your future stays with us. Thanks Again! Have a Great Day!

Reviewed 20 September 2011

Very comfortable, super clean, extra large rooms. I stayed one night en-route while driving from Ashville, NC to Miami, FL. The hotel is less than half a mile from the Interstate 95 exit.
I chose the hotel because I was leaving Ashville at 6PM for Miami and knew I'd need a place to crash at about midnight. I picked this hotel largely because of the great reviews on this website and also the reasonable price of $70. The room was very spacious. The bed (king-size) was super comfortable and had very nice linen. The room had an HD large screen TV and free wifi that worked great. The room had a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Super comfortable place to crash. Breakfast was very adequate and included plenty of selection including scrambled eggs and sausage. I'll definitely stay here again if I ever need a break from driving on I95 from or to Miami (which is my home).

Room Tip: Get an odd numbered room because these face away from the other hotels. My room (#215) was very qui...