“Good pizza, quick service”
Review of Pie Guys Pizza

Pie Guys Pizza
Ranked #40 of 221 Restaurants in Brunswick
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Description: Authentic New York style pizzeria serving a variety of home style favorites like pizza, pasta, salads, sandwiches, and wings.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I decided to give this new place a try as a pre-movie dinner. We allowed an hour for the meal to be sure we got to the movie on time, but our pizza was ready quickly, and we had time to spare. Our pizza was tasty, and I especially liked the thin crust. Next time, I’ll try a calzone. Service was friendly, and the decor inside is attractive and clean. Recommended!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This was our second time eating here. We ordered the pie guys pie, the Tropicana and a three meat calzone. We were the only people there at the time. The young lady that took our order was very sweet. The calzone was good and so was the Tropicana. But the pie guy was not as flavorful as it could have been.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Being a former New Yorker, I had to stop by. The owner was very friendly and we enjoyed a nice conversation. I ordered the margerite pizza and a calzone. The calzone was awesome! I will try a different type of pizza next time.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Ate here today - very friendly service, excellent food! We had the Blanco pizza, a pepperoni with sausage and green olives pizza, salad and a Muffaletta sandwich. The salad was one of the freshest salads I've seen in a restaurant, the sandwich thick with meat, fresh mozzarella and full of flavor and the pizzas were wonderful. Everything seems to be chopped and made fresh to order and the sauce definitely tasted homemade and not out of a jar. Very good and definitely will go back.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The food is great, all of it. They are quick and friendly service. To go or to eat in, its fantastic. Not enough can be said about how great the pizza's are, and the Stromboli is fantastic. Great Salads as well. you can not go wrong by choosing to eat here.