All reviews jekyll island front desk sleeper sofa yogurt the breakfast area room was clean would stay again easy access fast food a nice place to stay king suite staff was friendly first floor free breakfast one night stay golden isles florida
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Stayed here while we went to Jekyll Island and St. SImon Island. Great location, clean rooms and the staff was so nice. Breakfast was good with different choices. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good hotel that is centrally located.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
GuestAdvisory, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for staying with us and your nice comments! I am happy to hear you had a great stay.

Hope to see you again,

~Your team at Comfort Suites Brunswick

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Checked in Friday 8-11-18. Guy at the counter was very negative person. Wanted to make sure that I read the 2nd paper I signed. I don't smoke and I don't travel with pets... So it did not apply to me. But yes I did sign it. Maybe he was having a bad night. Breakfast the next day was good. New guy that just started was nice and able to help me extend our stay for an extra night. I would stay there again. PS someone must not have read the 2nd sheet. 2nd floor smelled like weed.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Arrived Friday evening and no one was at the desk, front desk clerk was eating in backroom, and checked in. After going to my room, first thing I noticed was no shower curtain. I went to front desk and again had to wait for clerk to look up from his I-Pad. Informed him and he stated no problem, went in back , retrieved a curtain and proceeded to my room to hang it up.as we were walking down the aisle I asked if I could park at the side door and use my key to enter that way. He stated that the entrance did not work. Next we turned on the TV and it would not change channels.
Was going to call the Front Desk but the phone was so dirty we did not even want to touch it. Again I returned to the front desk and was given a new remote for the tv, told at least you have a picture this morning all they could get was a blank screen. He said the remote needed to be reprogrammed , showed me how to try and attempt it, and stated could take over an hour to get the right code. So, I returned to my room and turned in early.. Saturday morning got up, showered and realized NO hair dryer. Only a plate mounted on the wall where I assume 1 had been. Keep in mind the GENERAL MANAGER in previous comments had stated 3 weeks earlier the remodel was DONE. Had the breakfast which was really good and on my way out spoke to the morning desk clerk about the tv. She assured me she would get maintenance to fix it. I was gone all day and arrived back around 9 pm on Saturday night. Opened my door and my room had not been serviced . All that had been done was the dirty towels removed and not even replaced.Trash was not emptied, beds not made, trash not removed,cups not replaced, toiletries not replenished So I headed back to the Front Desk , the different clerk from the night before, was apologetic and handed me towels and cups. I stated is it policy not to clean a room if the party has paid for 2 nights. I got no answer. I returned to my room and was glad to learn they had replaced the tv, with one that worked. So again I turned in and got up Sunday Morning, again the breakfast was a nice selection, and checked out. the front desk clerk asked me how my stay was , so I told her about the room not being serviced and towels not being replaced with clean ones. She took notes and said she would address it when the staff got in.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank cbn919
Reviewed 23 July 2018

The hotel is in a great location for easy access to I-95. It is currently undergoing some renovations, so it was not the most pleasant place to stay. Having stayed there earlier, I was a little disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I was there for 6 days with a group for big event. The entire staff was exceptional with their service. Hot breakfast was provided and the rooms were clean. The fitness room need updates and working equipment. Overall, a good stay. A family focus hotel and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family