“Not bad for where you are..”
Review of Mesquite Grill

Mesquite Grill
Ranked #23 of 96 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Reviewed 1 October 2018

We stopped by for lunch one day to check it out. The decor is cute, and I love the painted chairs and booths. The chips and salsa were decent.. definitely Mexican style. The food came out pretty quick and it was decent. Not the best that we have ever had, but not terrible either. Pretty much average Mexican cuisine. The staff were very nice and friendly and the service was very good. I would dine here again if I was really hungry for some Mexican food and in the area.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

We stopped in today for lunch and were very disappointed. We have been going to this place for a couple years now and usually the food was good but this time, not so good. I ordered a chicken dish and the chicken was old and Luke worm. My wife had a similar dish and felt the same as me. I think we will try another mex place next time we are in Blue Ridge.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

We stopped in for a quick dinner and found the food to be average for Mexican style cuisine. Atmosphere was fine and the wait staff was friendly. The menu I would say had average pricing also.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Have been here a few times and have been seated immediately. Salsa and chips and a giant beer for starters. Ordered the fajita nachos(not on menu) and enjoyed every bite. Service was attentive and friendly. Will go back.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Doesn’t look like a Mexican restaurant from the outside, nice surprise inside. Very good food and lots of it. Margaritas are huge!! Waiter was very good, friendly and courteous. Highly recommended highly

Been to Mesquite Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK