“Absolutely lovely!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Dayle M
“Absolutely lovely!”
Reviewed 20 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

You can tell they put a lot of thought and love into this cabin! From the beautiful lay out to the decor and cleanliness, I can’t say enough about this rental. We’re still here for a few more days, but thought I’d put in my 2 cents now while still enjoying it here. They’ve thought of everything. TV tables for dining in the living room, screened in grill and dining area, multiple decks and even camping chairs if you venture in town for an event. Close to Blue Ridge and less than 90 minutes to Atlanta, so we caught a Braves game! The roads in are a bit daunting at first, but once we got to know them they are very manageable. Worth the drive from Florida for an absolutely serene locale. Our dog also gives it a hearty tail wag! I’d type more, but I’m hitting the hot tub again. We’ll definitely be back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing