“Good food”

Ranked #15 of 98 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 4 October 2018

After traveling from Alabama, we wanted some really good sandwiches. This place hit the spot. They use Boar's Head products which is what we buy at home, but their sandwiches were better than mine. The soup was awesome too!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Stopped in with some friends while were on vacation. Their sandwiches are awesome! The macaroni salad was also quite good.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Angelina's is a hot spot for all us Locals,, Great sandwiches and daily specials make this place to be for lunch. Save Room for their wonderful cookies !!

Reviewed 2 August 2018

We ordered 2 sandwiches to take to the beach for a picnic and they were both over stuffed with goodness. The chicken salad was some of the best I have ever had. It was not swimming in mayo but instead was loaded with white meat chicken. An excellent choice.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The sign out front said “Best sandwiches in Blue Ridge!” If those are the best, I can’t imagine the worst. First off, it’s a deli and they didn’t have ham! The selection wasn’t great. My wife got the Jonny Appleseed and she didn’t like it. I got the Rueben and it was ok. My son got the club and he said it was good. The baked potato salad was ok, but tasted like eating mayonnaise.

The place looks like it’s still in 1980.

It was way overpriced for what it was and I’m sure I could have found a better lunch for $50.

Date of visit: August 2018