“Awesome Chicken Tenders”

Sue’s Burgers “Best Burgers in Town”
Ranked #14 of 95 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We finally visited a couple weeks ago and wished it had been sooner. Both sides, one seemingly for ice cream and the other the grill and seating are both limited. Food is made to order so plan to sit and relax or chat if busy. She ordered a burger with all the sides and I the chicken strips. Both were very good. I’m not sure if they make their own chicken strips, but they were very juicy with a coating that wasn’t the typical thick and hard. Parking is available, but limited and not the easiest in and out. We plan on visiting often. More expensive than fast food burgers of course, but these are not paper thin pieces of unknown ingredients.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

This is the first time we ate at Sue’s so we weren’t sure what to expect

We went during a slow period so they took our order right away.

The combo in my opinion wasn’t any great deal. Combo includes your burger, fries, some kind of slaw ( which was chopped super fine) and drink.

You order at the counter and they’ll announce your tix # when ready. For a place that wasn’t busy it seemed like it took a while for the order to come out.

Bathroom is shared facility - not clean. I used it long enough to wash my hands.

There were no clean tables and the young lady who ended up wiping down the tables was doing so with what looked to be one disinfecting wipe for about 8-10 tables.

The burger was huge and very, very good - their burger was probably the equivalent of 2 burgers. Fixings included lettuce tomato, mayo, ketchup, and pickles. I would definitely give their burger a high rating

While it was a Very good burger, the cleanliness lowered my overall score and would keep me from going back again.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We really enjoy this place!! They have very good burgers here, that are cooked to order. You may wait a little bit for your order, but it is worth the wait. Just relax and take in the mountain time and sit back!! The burgers are fresh, and juicy, and tasty! Sides are also very good, fries, tater tots, onion rings, etc..

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is one of the best southern burgers I have had ever! Don't miss this when in Blue Ridge, Ga! She does a great job!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

We have been enjoying Sue's burgers for many years during our travels to Blue Ridge, Georgia. This time, we stopped with a party of 6 on the Sunday before July 4th at 115pm, as they close at 3pm on Sundays.

Behind the counter was an older woman and on the grill was a younger man. While both were working diligently, the ownership/management had the place SEVERELY understaffed as it took us 63 minutes to receive our order. Recognizing it was likely not the fault of the staff, they clearly were feeling the pressure of the business because people were complaining and rightfully so. How you can have just 2 people behind the counter during an expected high volume of a summer weekend, especially July 4th week, is ridiculous. It absolutely soured our experience. I will say, there is likely a staffing shortage within Blue Ridge as we traveled to another restaurant during the week and they closed the kitchen at 2pm because they were "short of staff".