“My healthy "home-cooked" country breakfast go-to”
Review of Blue Ridge Fry Shop - CLOSED

Blue Ridge Fry Shop
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Description: Formerly The Blue Ridge Grocery, The Blue Ridge Fry Shop is was renovated to include more seating inside and outside. The new menu features Grilled and Fried Catfish, Fried Chicken, and Pulled Pork Sandwiches. Salads, French Fries, Hush Puppies, Sweet Potato Fries, wine, Beer, Soda, Coffee and more! We also serve breakfast ALL DAY! Chicken and Waffles anyone? Or how about an egg sandwich...we have meatloaf and more!
Reviewed 9 November 2015

Looking for a delicious farm-fresh eggs n' grits n gluten-free (optional) toast big breakfast in a cozy (or choose to sit outside and people watch) friendly lil' restaurant that makes you feel loved and taken care of? Can't say enough nice things about the good people behind this restaurant (the sister of their first restaurant in Blue Ridge and my other fav-Harvest on Main). I come here most mornings when in town for my big breakfast, yum coffee and hugs from their owners. They also serve some delish lunch options-kale salad is my fav. LMK what you think! xoMB

2  Thank Magen B

Reviewed 6 November 2015

My mom and I visited Blue Ridge, GA on 10/21/15 during a road trip to the Blue Ridge Parkway. A local in one of the nearby shops recommended this eatery as a good place for lunch. The meatloaf sandwich and kale salad were so good my mouth is watering as I write this review! The bread was homemade and delicious. The citrus vinaigrette on the kale salad was light and a perfect compliment to the fresh greens. My mom raved about this meal for several days, saying it was the best meatloaf sandwich she had ever had. I wish they were a little closer to Colorado, I would definitely be a repeat customer!

1  Thank jrs_8600ft
Reviewed 6 November 2015

We stopped here for an early lunch. The girl taking orders was less than thrilled to be at work. It was not a good first impression and I wanted to just leave, but my husband insisted that we stay. He ordered the smoked salmon BLT and I ordered the 4 cheese grilled cheese. I got the kid's grilled cheese for my son. The chef was super friendly and delivered our meal to us. My grilled cheese was incredible. I've never had anything like it! My husband really enjoyed his sandwich and has been raving about it every since. My son wasn't crazy about his grilled cheese. The bread was a little too crispy for him to eat. We would go back!

1  Thank kccrawford
Reviewed 31 October 2015

After reading reviews expected something totally different. Limited menu looked good but we were looking for "gourmet to go" type of place. Not what this is. I'm sure it's fine for a sandwich but many other fabulous options in Blue Ridge.

1  Thank Happyttavelgirl
Reviewed 18 October 2015

My family and I visited this restaurant on 10/17/15, we walked in and seated ourselves and were told to decide what we wanted and then come back to the cashier to place our order. The two young ladies at the counter were not pleasant, they both had scowls on their faces that looked as though they were not happy to be there. The rang us up and handed me the receipt. I heard order numbers being called, but had no idea what my "number" was because the young lady at the counter did tell me that this was how we would get our food. I searched the receipt and found it and then went up to get our food. The food was GREAT, we ordered the kale salad with chicken and the meatloaf sandwiches. I would recommend eating here, but would only place a to go order as the service is not that great and there is not much seating available either.