“Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was invited out to Dinner for my Birthday with a friend to this charming Restaurant in my new hometown of 2years this month.
So glad to have finally had the chance to dine here! It may not be everyone’s cup of tea but if you want Good Homestyle Eats this is the place! Southern charm abounds and my Chicken dinner with white gravy was delish! Loved the buttermilk biscuits with warm apple butter! Yum! Like Havin Dinner at Grandmas House! Lots of tasty homestyle goodies on the menu and don’t forget dessert! I had the blackberry cobbler.
For those who like a cocktail with dinner this is not the place for you. Lots of Sweet tea flowing though! Enjoy it for what it has to offer! I certainly did!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in on on a late weekday afternoon. Had another great meal. As always the biscuits were fabulous. I had chicken tenders, fries, and Mac and cheese. Husband had chicken fried steak, okra and mashed potatoes. Both meals were huge and were wonderful. The chicken tenders are lightly breaded and not greasy. The meal would feed 2 people. We always enjoy stopping for a filling, comfort food meal here!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here with a church group after visiting the nearby Merciers Apple Orchard. They easily accommodated our group of 13. Everyone found something they liked and liked what they got. The meatloaf was excellent and the portion size was way more than enough. The building is a perfect fit for the genre.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a great place to eat, sit, and enjoy...this is the place. The atmosphere is friendly and cozy. The food is just as good as sitting at Grandma's table! They have a great verity from catfish to steak to salads to the best deep fried mozzarella bites! If you are in town you should definitely stop in.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were searching for some good southern food. We we not disappointed! The food at Southern Charm was amazing! We were seated quickly. While we were waiting on our food, the waitress brought out homemade apple butter and hot biscuits. It was simply wonderful!!! My husband got the hamburger steak with creamed corn and green beans. I got the hamburger steak with onions and peppers. The food was very reasonably priced and were were served ample potions of food. I can't wait to go back when we're in the area again!!