“LOVE IT”

Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They have updated their menu and we enjoyed new items. I had the pecan chicken salad. While I LOVED IT, I'd suggest more greens with it b/c I was still hungry after my $9 salad. :) But the taste was outstanding. My hubby loved his burger. The store is great and I bought tons of stuff for Christmas gifts and food for holidays to come. And of course we got a nice supply of apples for just $7. We took the tour on the truck which was different than apple picking season. Fun to hear more history of the place. We so enjoy coming here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was really excited to eat in the cafe as I had heard rave reviews. It wasn't worth the hour wait! The tuna croissant was dry, as was the fried apple pie. Best I can say is that I tried the restaurant.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast buffet two days in a row. Only available on weekends. Chicken and waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs, grits, sausage links, bacon, hash browns. So good!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Stopped here for a late lunch. First order of business was a Grumpy Granny hard cider. I was here last year and didn't get to try their ciders. We ordered 2 chicken quesadilla wrap pressed sandwiches with the most AMAZING potato salad. Logan, our waiter, was helpful and attentive...even going out of his way to help my hubby find an apple pie to go. If you haven't been here to shop, eat or pick apples, you are missing out.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We Love to have breakfast there and after that we browse through the fruit and the rest of the stores goodies. The best apples and peaches ever. And their fried pies are famous! We live in Blue Ridge and we go all the time. Very popular place.