“Stunning.”
other travellers have booked this property
Upstream from the waters edge
Front of cabin Comfortable and cozy living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of cabin
Comfortable and cozy living room
Large well equipped kitchen with granite tops and every imaginable convenience
Comfortably seats 6
Gas fireplace and doors to screened porch
Stairs to sleeping loft overlooking living room
King size loer level suite
Some of the interesting decorations throughout the cabin
Large sleepimg loft with futon
Large windows in loft brings the outside in
Upstairs bedroom
Upstairs bedroom and adjoining bathroom
Screened porch with dining table off of living
Hot tub seats 6-8
Large lower deck with hot tub
Rear of cabin with steps to lower deck and overlook deck
16x16 overlook deck with views of the water below
Overlook deck at night
View of water and deck from overlook deck
Steps take you right to the waters edge
Conveniently located firepit
View downstream from the waters edge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Eustis, Florida
“Stunning.”
Reviewed 7 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at the cabin for 3 nights and 4 days in March. The pictures of the cabin online were beautiful, but this place is stunning in person. The inside of the cabin is so welcoming and charming. It was furnished with everything we could possibly need. My kids (4 and 8 years old) really enjoyed the loft area. There is a large stuffed bear up there that is probably happy we are gone. In the evenings, we played Monopoly and rummaged through the basket of area attraction pamphlets. The cabin was extremely clean. The upstairs mattress is super comfortable! The drive to the cabin is easy, so no worries there. The back porches and decks are awesome! We grilled out one night and enjoyed drinking coffee in the rocking chairs. The hot tub was a great way to end the days. The stairs leading to the creek are breathtaking (literally)! The kids loved all the stairs and the creek is worth the journey. I would love to come back in the summer, when it's warm enough to play in the water. The owners really put thought into this cabin. There was even a treat bag waiting for us on the kitchen counter when we arrived. I did email the owner while at the cabin, to ask a wi-fi connection question. I got an immediate response and really appreciated that. (FYI - there was no issue with the wi-fi. The issue was with my phone, lol)

The nearby towns were charming. Downtown Blue Ridge has great restaurants and little shops. I would recommend the ride to the Toccoa River swinging bridge. It's a long, unpaved road to get there (we have a Jeep - so the ride was easy, but low clearance cars would have some troubles). The view from the swinging bridge and the little water falls on the other side are so awesome! We are looking forward to coming back to this cabin!!!!!

Your age range 35-49
gilroy172
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful Relaxing Weekend Cabin”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

This cabin was absolutely wonderful My friends and I went up for a quiet bachelorette party weekend and we had the best time. The cabin perfectly fit all 6 of us and we felt like we a great cozy space. It was really cute and almost anything you need is there for the weekend. The hot tub and the fire place were probably two of our favorite parts. We also enjoyed taking trips down to the river (we counted 236 stairs!) and it was beautiful. The owners were great at working with us and were so friendly and kind. I would recommend this for a great weekend with family and friends!

Travelling group: Friends
RLMessick
Andalusia, Alabama
“Beautiful relaxing cabin with everything we needed.”
Reviewed 9 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

The cabin is beautifully decorated with everything we could possibly need. It is has cabins nearby but is still very private. We stayed three nights for our anniversary and mainly enjoyed the cozy fire rather than the creek. It would be nice to go back in warmer months with our kids.

LMM1983
Pensacola, Florida
“Take me back!!!”
Reviewed 12 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

What a wonderful vacation! We needed a getaway very badly, and this cabin had everything we were looking for. It was secluded, but still close to things. Quiet, private, beautiful! We loved relaxing in the hot tub, reading on the deck, and just doing NOTHING. Booking was easy and owners were fantastic. We can't wait to come back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hot tub, steps down to the creek
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
HannahJas...
“You've never heard such silence”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This was our "baby moon"/ 2nd year anniversary and I could not have imagined spending it at a more peaceful location. The cabin is decked out with everything you could imagine in a get-a-way home, but right outside, lay land, trees, sunshine, a gorgeous deck, and a river that I still smile when I think about. The town is filled with great little eateries and an apple orchard that I could barely pull my wife away from. This is the ideal place to visit if you are looking to escape the world for a few days. Highly recommend...

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing