All reviewsrustic retreatcabin rentalsporch swingmountain viewwoodga
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Our cabin was in need of tlc. The master bedroom king mattress needs replacing since even the egg crate treatment wasn't working well. The master bath was great but lacked a shower and there is plenty of room to put one in there. The cabin had many light bulbs and night light bulbs missing. There were screens that needed replacement due to good size holes. The wood floor had not been damp moped as we had a water spill and wiped it up and the white towel was really dirty. We did have cellphone reception on Sprint even though the write up was sketchy on reception and when I asked the mgr. he said it was basically Verizon..... chalk one up for Sprint!! The rule book for the cabin was a long list of do and don'ts. The spiral staircase was really tight and it would have been safer to have had a regular staircase even if it was steeper than average. What appeared as a support post by the stairs actually moved when we tried to steady ourselves for the assent or decent of the stairs. There was no dishwasher which isn't a big deal but it would have been nice. The private four person hot tub was beautiful and had a lovely view out over the mountains. One of the trees needed to be pruned just a bit to give a more awesome mountain view. The porch swing was great as well as the rockers on the main entrance. The main deck had a great view out over the mountains. We had a hard time finding the place as the Avinar sign was down on the ground as well as the cabin name. The real estate for sale sign was prominently displayed. Overall the cabin was a good value but the spiral stairs were the downfall for my family (wife,mom) said no to this one. I am sure there are other lovely cabins in the portfolio to try but this one I would avoid. The cleaning fee is 65.00 and there is tax paid on that as a separate line item. The base rate was only 98.00 per night however with the taxes and cleaning fees it ended up being 151 per night so make sure to budge the cleaning fee in and of course the more nights, the more this can be spread out over the time there. The Blue Ridge area is tourist friendly and has a lot of activities.

Room Tip: get a good view and ask about the mattresses, make sure to check if there is wifi
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2017

My significant half and I took a visit to Blue Ridge GA. While premeditating our trip we did our fair share of research on nearby hotels/cabin rentals. We decided to rent Rustic Retreat from Avenair Mtn Cabin Rentals for a couple of nights. A great location with a beautiful view. The cabin appeared to be maintained very well before our stay. Management was very friendly and easy to work with. Will defiantly be booking another stay here and would highly recommend anyone else to do the same.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We booked with Avenair SUPER last minute and was accommodated very simply. The booking process was very easy and I had no problems. I had questions, so I called (after 5pm), and was connected to Vern, who was more than helpful and made the process that much easier. I can't say anything other than the cabin was incredible. The decor is adorable and cozy. The bed in the downstairs bedroom is just fine for comfort. The hot tub, the creek, the ping pong, THE HAMMOCK, I could go on and on. The kids didn't even care that the creek was freezing! Trust me, you don't need to go anywhere when you're here, get some groceries and just BE. I can't wait to come back! And we will be back!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MandisFrazz
Reviewed 10 November 2016

My family and I stayed at the cabin 'Among Tall Trees' for 2 nights. The price for the cabin was great! The location of the cabin was very convenient/close to downtown Blue Ridge. The cabin has a hot tub, 2 nice screened porches and a game room. The view from the cabin is wooded, the sunrise is very pretty through the trees. The only negative thing was that the game room downstairs looks like it is unfinished (walls not completely done, you can see all the wires and ducts in the ceiling). The booking, check-in and checkout process were easy. We would use this cabin rental company again!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarahlynn523
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We rented from Avenair and it was seamless. Everything in the process and the property was exactly what they said it would be. It was easy to find the office. Creekside Chalet was perfect and private for the two of us.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple