All reviews rustic retreat cabin rentals porch swing mountain view wood ga
Reviewed 6 May 2017

My significant half and I took a visit to Blue Ridge GA. While premeditating our trip we did our fair share of research on nearby hotels/cabin rentals. We decided to rent Rustic Retreat from Avenair Mtn Cabin Rentals for a couple of nights. A great location with a beautiful view. The cabin appeared to be maintained very well before our stay. Management was very friendly and easy to work with. Will defiantly be booking another stay here and would highly recommend anyone else to do the same.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We booked with Avenair SUPER last minute and was accommodated very simply. The booking process was very easy and I had no problems. I had questions, so I called (after 5pm), and was connected to Vern, who was more than helpful and made the process that much easier. I can't say anything other than the cabin was incredible. The decor is adorable and cozy. The bed in the downstairs bedroom is just fine for comfort. The hot tub, the creek, the ping pong, THE HAMMOCK, I could go on and on. The kids didn't even care that the creek was freezing! Trust me, you don't need to go anywhere when you're here, get some groceries and just BE. I can't wait to come back! And we will be back!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MandisFrazz
Reviewed 10 November 2016

My family and I stayed at the cabin 'Among Tall Trees' for 2 nights. The price for the cabin was great! The location of the cabin was very convenient/close to downtown Blue Ridge. The cabin has a hot tub, 2 nice screened porches and a game room. The view from the cabin is wooded, the sunrise is very pretty through the trees. The only negative thing was that the game room downstairs looks like it is unfinished (walls not completely done, you can see all the wires and ducts in the ceiling). The booking, check-in and checkout process were easy. We would use this cabin rental company again!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarahlynn523
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We rented from Avenair and it was seamless. Everything in the process and the property was exactly what they said it would be. It was easy to find the office. Creekside Chalet was perfect and private for the two of us.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Just love this cabin! We have rented many cabins in this area over the years. This is our first rental from Avenair and it has been extremely positive. Our stay on these beautiful 10 acres has been awesome! Our grandchildren loved playing and exploring. The front and back porches provide more than ample eating and seating areas. The kitchen amenities for preparing meals were more than one would expect and clean and ready to use. Beds were most comfortable with warm, cozy bedding with plenty of extra pillows and blankets. Family thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our stay. Whether you are looking for a place where children can play safely or needing peace and tranquility, this cabin fulfills those needs. P.S.our Shih Tzu love it too!

Stayed: July 2016