“Mountain Hideaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Breathtaking Valley and Mountain View of Rich Mountain and National Forest lands!!
Secluded 3 Bedroom - 2 Bath- Sleeps 8 Enjoy Nature At Its Best From the HUGE Lower Deck!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Secluded 3 Bedroom - 2 Bath- Sleeps 8
Enjoy Nature At Its Best From the HUGE Lower Deck!
Family Fun or Secluded Romantic Getaway!
Relax in Front of the Fireplace and Watch HDTV
Game Room with widescreen HDTV,new 7' pool table, air hockey, X-Box 360 Elite HD with 8 games!
Let Your Cares Melt Away As You Enjoy The Beauty Of The Mountains From The Hot Tub!
Fully Equipped Kitchen With New Appliances and Dining For 8
Relax On Upper Deck and Star Gazing At Its Best
Relax and Enjoy the Amazing View From the Comfort of the Upper Level Porch!
Master Bedroom with King Sized Bed, Luxury Bedding and Towels
Awaken Each Morning to a Gorgeous Mountain View In the Queen Sized Bedroom
Hideaway cabin Fall valley view
Amazing View From All Rooms!!
Play Pool Wile You Enjoy the View from the Game Room
Spacious Bedrooms, Luxury Linens and Towels
Enjoy Your Meals and the Beauty of the Mountains!
Fire Pit Seating Area perfect for roasting hot dogs or smores!
Stream at the Foot of our Mountain on Benton MacKaye Trail
Have fun relaxing at the beach on Lake Blue Ridge or rent a boat/pontoon/jet ski
Romantic Sunset View!
Late afternoon at the Hideaway!
Watch the Deer As You Enjoy the Fire Pit on this no hunt/no shoot mountain.  Wildlife abounds!
Hideaway View
Blue Ridge Scenic Railway
Downtown Blue Ridge
Fall in Downtown Blue Ridge
Lake Blue Ridge
Downtown Blue Ridge
Valley and Mountain View With Light Snow!
Fall Foliage At Its Best!
Enjoy Playing In The Snow!
Snuggle on One of the Decks As You Enjoy the Winter View!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Mountain Hideaway”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Hi Folks, my wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Antler Ridge, a true mountain hideaway only wish we could`ve stayed longer. Sandy and Al seem to have thought of everything you could want in a cabin home from home in that respect. We did have a few thunderstorms and the power did go out a couple of times, but lanterns are provided, it was a good chance to go out on the deck and watch the lightning in the sky whilst listnening to the critters singing and chirping along with thunder in the distance and the rain in the foreground. If you do decide to rent this cabin you won`t be dissappointed. I would however suggest that you use a four wheel drive as the road is made up and there are some steep areas.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The seclusion
Liked least: Tight turning space
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Maria B
“The most perfect cabin for fun, peace, and realaxation.”
Reviewed 13 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We loved our stay at Antler Ridge Hideaway. It was truly the perfect cabin for me and my family. I loved how it had everything I could possibly want for a perfect little get-away for us. We played with the little pool table and air hockey for hours and we had different spaces to hang out in, which was perfect. I loved the screened in porch for my morning coffee and the big deck for everything else. The fire pit was so much fun and night and you MUST walk down to the creek. It was so beautiful and I felt like I was in a rain forest because it was misty and cool. The only thing you should know is that the stairs going down to the lower level are very steep, so they may not be good for people with small children or someone with disabilities, but you can go down around the side outside and it would be fine. I actually found the stairs very charming and I felt like I was truly in cabin on a mountain top. The entire cabin is charming and special. I highly recommend it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the quality of the cabin, and all the wonderful details, This cabin is perfect for families with older children.
Liked least: Nothing. This cabin was smaller than the pictures appeared on line, but it was still perfect.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kriswoods
“Retreat in mountain paradise”
Reviewed 28 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Our trip was perfect at the Hideaway. It was exactly what I was looking for. I took my dog and we hiked every day and enjoyed the views of the mountains. I will definately book with Sandy again. She was so thorough and answered every question I had.

Ocala Florida
Reviewed 29 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Tampa
Reviewed 28 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing