“Delicious catered meal”

Margo's Bistro & Deli
Ranked #25 of 96 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Margo's Bistro catered a meal for our family reunion. We had a delicious dinner of kielbasa, cabbage rolls, perogies, and cake rolls. We had plenty to eat with a few leftovers, but by the next day every crumb of every leftover was gone.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Went there on advice from family and glad we did. This is a Polish restaurant, run by a Polish expatriate! We both tried the combo plate (2 different pierogies, Kielbasa, stuffed cabbage) to be sure we got the best variety. One pierogie was the traditional potato/cheese covered with buttered onion - very tasty. If we returned I'd get a plate of these! The other was mushroom (and perhaps rice?). Good and unusual. The Kielbasa was smoky and delicious - not the bland commercial stuff. The cabbage roll (known to our families as 'pigs in a blanket') was good but covered in an interesting sauce

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This is a Polish restaurant and the food is excellent. This was our second time eating here. I recommend the whole menu.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

My son and I were looking for a place to eat diner around 7:30 PM and found Margo's Bistro & Deli, it was half an hour before closing and I hate to do that to people. I asked if they minded having a couple of late diners and we were welcomed with open arms. They asked if we knew polish cuisine and offered to help make suggestions. They couldn't have been nicer or more attentive. The food arrived and I thought I was in heaven. The stuffed cabbage was amazing, it melted in my mouth. The Kielbasa was so flavorful and of high quality. I loved the bacon that was served sprinkled on the pierogi, never had it served that way before. I plan to make this a regular stop when we return to Blue Ridge. If you love Polish food, you have got to try this place.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this place even being here and by food. Nice friendly ladies serving up simple home cooking from the “old country”.

Pirogies are delicious, maybe not as good as grandmas, but Margo isn’t my grandma - so this is to be expected. If you have a taste for , or just want to try Eastern European home cookin, give this place a try.

Been to Margo's Bistro & Deli? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK