“I would stay here again”

Best Western Milton Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Blairsville
Reviewed 11 October 2010

Room was clean. Staff was very friendly, helpful, and always available. They were always smiling. Free breakfast was good and plenty available. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 July 2010

The room looked clean but when we opened the door the smell hit us. It was alright if you ran the air conditioner on high. I woke up freezing and turned the air down, but then we couldn't stand the smell. The bathroom was not that clean either. The comforter had blood on the back of it. Not much blood, but needless to say I threw that on the floor. The pool was clean. We were going to stay two nights, but only stayed for one.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 34941jay
Reviewed 11 October 2009

It was a special of $65 per night, and we needed just a place to sleep after a wedding in the area. The hotel was old, and I actually worried about the cleanliness, but I didn't want to dwell on it, as I had to stay there. However there were no obvious signs that it wasn't clean. The towels were thin, and the shower rod was hanging by a thread, the coffe maker was questionable and we only got 1 pack of coffee. You could tell there had been attempts at trying to cosmetically spruce up. There was a gap under the threshold of the room, which is how I'm sure the snake got in the room. Yes you read correctly. A snake. It was a baby, but it was curled up next to the toilet when I got up the next morning. The desk person brought us something so we could get it out of the room, as apparently he was too afraid. Needless to say we got dressed and packed up, to leave, but stopped for the unsatisfying continental breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DebbieGa
Reviewed 28 July 2009

Very happy with the balcony room. Great wireless internet, Average continental breakfast. Would stay at it again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2009

We made our reservation online for this particular hotel. We were visiting the Blairsville area and from the description and amenities I assumed this would suffice. I was wrong. The room we stayed in had no rubber sweep on the bottom of the door to prevent bugs, snakes and heat to come in. I quickly stuffed a towel over the opening. My husband went to take a shower and snared 2 baby cockroaches crawling around in the tub. You don't want to even touch the remote control to the TV without either gloves or other protection. It was filthy to say the least. I didn't want to touch anything in this room. The owner's of this hotel are very friendly and nice. The front lobby area where the office is is beautifully decorated and very clean which gives one the impression that the rooms are going to be just as impressive and attractive.. Sorry I could not give a better review of this hotel ... I will not ever stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blairsville
16.9 km away
33.3 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge
23.6 km away
Holiday Inn Express Suites Murphy

Been to Best Western Milton Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK