See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I like this new hotel, great experience. staff was great. This was a great hotel to stay! The room was clean and quiet. I would definitely stay here again. good restaurants nearby. finally there is a hotel in this area, now I can visit my family more often.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Jay P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Miami b, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We definitely appreciate the feedback. Please come and visit us again.
Akbar Chuttani

Reviewed 8 November 2017

When we waited too long to book a hotel in Athens for the game, we ended up finding this Holiday Inn Express hotel which was about 25 minutes outside of Athens. The hotel was not the usual Holiday Inn Express. This one had a more European decor. The hotel was quiet and clean. The breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold items. The beds were comfortable. I was not impressed with the shower doors which kept sliding open and also the toilet that rocked when it was sat on. This hotel looked fairly new so I was surprised by the workmanship.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Jay P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

smalltowngalGeorgia, Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I arrived early on the day of my check-in and was informed that a room was already available to me. I was very thankful for this. The overall condition of Hotel is a 5 out of 5. Every staff member I encountered were courteous and helpful. Job WELL DONE by everyone. Will definitely return in the future

Stayed: October 2017

gwazie, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We recently stayed one Friday night. We had come into Atlanta early in the morning and had not slept since the day before. When we asked the front desk if it was possible to check in early, they were more than accommodating. The room is large and nicely furnished. There was plenty of space for the two of us to spread out. The room and bathroom were extremely clean. The hotel is new, and so are the beds, which made for an amazing nights sleep. There is a free breakfast in the morning, which we did not attend due to our schedule. Overall, great hotel and would absolutely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
jvhospitality, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Jean P

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express BETHLEHEM.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at (470) 429-5907 or akbar.chuttani@gmail.com.

Akbar Chuttani

Reviewed 27 September 2017

First impressions are important. The staff was friendly. I was not recognized as an IHG Member, but that's all good. The hotel had some cosmetic challenges in the room, in which you could tell that the work seemed rushed or that no one really cared. It is located in an area close to eateries and shopping. New developments are still in process around this hotel. The breakfast was average. Well, here it comes. There were a few incidents with the room, which housekeeping did take care of one issue, but I took care of some others. I was not properly checked-in two times (there's a long story behind this, so I will not type it all). Upon check-out, my bill showed a charge for "no-show" on one day and a charge for the actual day I checked-out. Even though the amount turned out accordingly, I believe some more training is needed to ensure customers are properly checked-in.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
jvhospitality, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear D J

Thank you for staying with us. I am so sorry you experienced this and can assure you this will not happen again. I do hope you come back and stay, I promise you a difference.

Akbar Chuttani (GM)