Lamar Inn & Suites(Barnesville)
US$ 78
Hotels.com
US$ 62
Quality Inn(Forsyth)
US$ 61
US$ 56
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 62/night.

US$ 116
US$ 49
US$ 44
US$ 133
US$ 128
Super 8 by Wyndham Forsyth(Forsyth)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 68
US$ 71
US$ 66
US$ 105
US$ 100
All reviewsmy husband and iscrambled eggsexceptional hospitalityworth a tripplace to stayhostessoaksantebellumwindgahomeporchweekend
Reviewed 3 January 2015

My husband and I have recently stayed at Antebellum Oaks on two occasions. The owner, Dolie, is a wonderful and accommodating hostess. The house is beautiful and has a historical past. We stayed in the Ashley suite and found it very comfortable. The breakfast on both occasions was delicious. Dolie, makes you feel like family. She is a lovely warm person. We will return again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shirley_WGuelph
Reviewed 20 October 2014 via mobile

Dolie will make you feel like family immediately! The house is beautiful and we stayed in the Ashley suite - it was so very comfortable with lots of room. Breakfast was delicious and Dolie makes sure you do not want for anything! Thank you again Dolie for making us feel right at home!

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank US1fan
Reviewed 17 October 2014

Southern charm at its finest. This was the best B&B I've ever visited. Not only was the Inn a beautifully restored southern mansion, the hostess, Ms. Dolie was simply THE BEST! She made us delicious full breakfasts with something different every day-definitely not your run of the mill continental bagel-we had fresh fruit, fluffy scrambled eggs, pastries, bacon, ham, sausage, juices all served up on beautiful china and on our time schedule. The bedroom was spacious with lots of lounging chairs and other beautiful furniture. The bath had fluffy towels and an assortment of shampoos, soaps, and creams for your use. Ms. Dolie made us feel like we were staying with family taking time to talk to us about her beautiful artwork collection and how she came to be the Inn's owner. We absolutely LOVED staying there and will go back and hope everyone has the opportunity to "visit" with Ms. Dolie!

Room Tip: We stayed in Rhett's room but got the opportunity to look at all the rooms available. Any of them would be wonderful. There is one with a double bed, one with 2 double beds, and two with Queen beds. All are big rooms with their own full private baths.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 499cynthiaa
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

We came from Fredericksburg, VA so that my parents could meet their grand baby for the first time. We forgot to book a room before we came but Ms. Dolie was so accommodating. Then our card got skimmed at some gas station in NC and we were upset that we may not be able to pay her. She never once made a big deal out of it and we got it figured out in the end. Nor did she make a big deal out of our son crying. In fact she doted on him like he was her own! It's hard to find places that are warm towards children, especially infants. Conner and I will be returning here in the future, perhaps in the fall, to really soak up what we both really miss about the south. It was an amazing experience and I haven't seen my sweet husband that relaxed in months! Thank you for making us feel at home. We really enjoyed ourselves.

Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Danielle G
Reviewed 20 June 2014

What a unique experience for a very reasonable price! Exactly as pictured and lived up to other reviews. I slept on absolutely one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on in Rhett's room. Anything you may need is there, and Dolie treated me like a treasured guest. I could have spent all day there talking to her and hearing about the house. Breakfast was wonderful with fresh fruit, orange cranberry nut bread, scrambled eggs, bacon, turkey sausage, juice, and coffee. Hopefully I can stay there again during my next trip!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo