“Magnifique ”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Holy Ravioli!!!!
This is by far hands down the best need raviolis I've ever had. Hopping place too. Their fresh oven fired rolls are so awesome.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Sergio's Restaurant

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Nice pizza and they are very well respected in town. Local not a chain and couldn't make a better pizza if they tried. Very busy so be patient.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We visited this place several times years ago when I used to live near Zephyrhills. I remember the food being excellent. We chose to drive out of our way recently to come and have pizza. The pizza was delicious. We also ordered a calzone that was all cheese and no bread. The cheese was cold as though it was just plopped on top of the little bread there was. The cheese was so cold that I would swear it was just removed from the fridge prior to being sat on my table.
My server was a young male. Although friendly he wasn't attentive at all. As a matter of fact he gained several additional tables after we were seated. Our drinks went empty several times and my husband had to get up to get our own boxes to go. He couldn't seem to get the waiter's attention. A customer who saw him attempt to waive and get his attention several times told him we needed him. Then, he came over to give us our check. We were ready to go much sooner then we actually did. There were two employees outside with a dog and I sat there wondering why they weren't inside helping. One appeared to be an owner or manager. Poor management, poor service, poor calzone quality. The only good thing was the pizza. It's not enough to make us drive out of our way again.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Sergio's is the best Italian restaurant in Zephyrhills and the cities around.
#1 Pizza, no pizza better.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I stopped in here last night, Thought I was eating pizza in Italy! Sergio's has pizza you won't forget about!