“Best pizza ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Sergio's is the best Italian restaurant in Zephyrhills and the cities around.
#1 Pizza, no pizza better.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Sergio's Restaurant

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I stopped in here last night, Thought I was eating pizza in Italy! Sergio's has pizza you won't forget about!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

First seated in a very dark booth....server said we could move as soon as table available, which happened. The service a little slow but the lasagna, calzone and antipasto was excellent. Not much on ambiance, but I guess the food makes up for it.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Was craving chicken Marsala. Wanted authentic. Hubby got a pizza . He got a lrg hand tossed. It was awesome.the chicken was good. They have fresh hand made bread they serve with dinner that was awesome. . I will go back there soon to try their eggplant Parmesan. My brother in-law was Italian his eggplant was the bomb. Been wanting some since he passed . So hoping theirs is good. Will do another review when we go back here.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We stoppen in for a late lunch,about 2:00PM. I mhad the lasagane and my wife had egg plant parmasian. Prices were lunch portion prices, very reasonable and large enough that my wife had leftovers. I pigged out!