“Good Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2017

First seated in a very dark booth....server said we could move as soon as table available, which happened. The service a little slow but the lasagna, calzone and antipasto was excellent. Not much on ambiance, but I guess the food makes up for it.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Was craving chicken Marsala. Wanted authentic. Hubby got a pizza . He got a lrg hand tossed. It was awesome.the chicken was good. They have fresh hand made bread they serve with dinner that was awesome. . I will go back there soon to try their eggplant Parmesan. My brother in-law was Italian his eggplant was the bomb. Been wanting some since he passed . So hoping theirs is good. Will do another review when we go back here.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We stoppen in for a late lunch,about 2:00PM. I mhad the lasagane and my wife had egg plant parmasian. Prices were lunch portion prices, very reasonable and large enough that my wife had leftovers. I pigged out!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

There were six in our party and everyone got something different and did not have one complaint. The food and service were great. I am sure we will be back before we head home.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Very good food. Generous sevings. Family friendly. Pizza is delicious. Friendly staff and atmosphere.