“Great Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2017

We stoppen in for a late lunch,about 2:00PM. I mhad the lasagane and my wife had egg plant parmasian. Prices were lunch portion prices, very reasonable and large enough that my wife had leftovers. I pigged out!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Sergio's Restaurant

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

There were six in our party and everyone got something different and did not have one complaint. The food and service were great. I am sure we will be back before we head home.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Very good food. Generous sevings. Family friendly. Pizza is delicious. Friendly staff and atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We had dinner there, our server was very nice and helpful. We had pizza and our guests had the calzone. It was great. We will be back!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

We had read all the positive reviews for Sergio's and Piccola Italia. We were returning to the area at about 7:45 pm, Piccola closed at 8 pm and Sergio's at 9 pm, so Sergio's it was.

Walked in and the employees ignored us. I saw a sign that said "Please be
seated" and, to confirm, asked a server if it was okay to take a seat in the dining room. She replied, "Everybody seems to ignore the sign" and walked away. We took a booth and she walked over and asked what we wanted to drink. Told her we wanted a bottle of pinot grigio, she left, came back with the bottle with the cap "cracked" open and two glasses and plopped it all down in the center of the table and asked us what we wanted to eat.

We were interested in an app, so we asked her about the mussels. She said she'd never had them and added, with a distastful look, that they scared her. We asked about the fried calamari. The menus said fried calamari was $7.99 and a sign at the entry said calamari with rings and tentacles was $8.99. Asked the difference and she said one was just rings and the other also included tentacles and added, with another distasteful look, that the tentacles scared her. Ordered calamari.

She put that order in then came back and asked us what we wanted for dinner. My wife asked her what was the chicken milanese recipe. She shrugged and said, "Chicken... lemon." Ordered pasta and a salad.

About two or three minutes later she comes out with our salads and handed them to us. I asked her if she'd already put in our main course order. She had. I told her we'd like to enjoy our app and some wine first. She thought I was wondering why the calamari hadn't arrived and said that they had to heat up the deep fryer. I told her that was not a problem, but I just did not want everything arriving at once. She said no problem. I didn't ask her why the salads arrived before the calamari.

Calamari arrived. Yup, that portion included two tentacles. It was good. The pasta arrived, and the ziti was al dente. It was good. Soon realized that we were the only customers left in the place and some employee (maybe manager/owner?) kept walking by giving us looks. Paid the bill, finished our wine, and left about 9:05 pm. Not a word said to us. The lights were out in the place before we got to our vehicle.

A big disappointment. I only wish the server had been chewing gum. I could have pretended I was in a run-down diner and could have found humor in the experience.

2  Thank Don_MN