“worth every drop of sweat”
Review of Senaru Trekking

Senaru Trekking
Ranked #1 of 80 Tours in Senaru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are rinjani trekking company based in senaru village.Organizing for rinjani trekking with eco friendly team.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We booked the 3D/2N summit and lake tour with Senaru trekking and the trekking was amazing! It was a unique adventure, tough but absolutely doable if you are in good shape.
Especially our guide Hendri was a big plus in our trip. His very attentive, responsible and fun nature helped us through the hardest parts of this trekking! It was impressive how he and his porter team gave everything to make the best out of our trip.
We are very happy to have booked with Senaru trekking as everything was very well organized, and from our pick-up from Bangsal ferry pier, to the drop off at Kuta Lombok everything went perfectly fine! Very good value for money!

3  Thank 536mischaw
"days nights"
in 14 reviews
"great company"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend using this company"
"ferry pier"
in 9 reviews
"summit attack"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks senaru trekking for the wonderful experience for our 2D1N camp in Pargasingan Hill. We had Gus as our guide. He is a very friendly and helpful guide. Throughout the trip, he was attentive to our needs and always keep a lookout for our safety. Thanks Gus for taking so many beautiful and memorable photos of our trip for us to take back home. Recommended guide!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I am so sorry for my late review, Jul.

I chose Seranu Treking for my 27th birthday celebration, 12/12/2016. I was a solo trekker and Seranu did not disappoint me at all. The Guide was very patient with my slow hike, prepared my meals, my tent and helped me to take many beautiful pictures with my balloons for my special day.

Moreover, when I get back from the Crater Rim to Lombok, Jul and his fellows surprised me by the loveliest birthday cake ever! I was alone in my birthday so the cake was meant a lot to me!

Never too late to say thank you Jul and your guys for giving a friend services and wonderful surprise!

Cheers from Vietnam

Gaby Trang Nhung

5  Thank gabythedaydreamer
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Senaru Village is near Rinjani Mountain, I have been Climb from Senaru village to lake segara anak, on the way I really feel amazing with forest at there really wonderfull.

3  Thank Lombok Prima T