“Fun in the rain!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

It was pouring rain while we were there today dining on their patio! We were sheltered from the storm enjoying their delicious chips and salsa. The service was excellent and the food was good.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We grabbed lunch here one day. We were able to sit outside on their nice shaded patio. The chips and salsa were really fresh. I had the lunch chicken chimichanga, and it was the best I’ve had in Oviedo/Winter Springs area. I will definitely be coming back to this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Staff was very friendly and helpful. First time there for us. Food was good and portions were quite large. Good value and excellent salsa!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This past weekend I went to Señor Tequila to celebrate a friend’s birthday. I must begin by saying that the Service was extraordinary , while the food was less than expected.one thing for sure, the place has good ambiance, and for Cinco de Mayo it seems like everyone loves this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is our go to place if we want Mexican food. I have not had anything bad here, and their house margaritas are to die for. If you haven't tried this place, you are missing out.

Date of visit: September 2017