“Quality place to eat in Winter Park”
Review of blu on the avenue

blu on the avenue
Reserve with OpenTable
blu on the avenue is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 378 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: blu on the avenue brings modern West and East coast cuisines together with a twist. Featuring fresh seafood, salads, sandwiches, steaks, sushi and more.
Reviewed 13 February 2019

There were 4 of us - me, my wife and 2 of our adult children. We were celebrating my son’s birthday the night we went. All of us had an enjoyable and experience. My wife and I shared the fish special - cooked very well. My son had a steak and thought it was great. The only small blip was my daughter also ordered a steak medium and it came out medium rare. It was taken back to the kitchen and the chef brought it back out to make sure it came back out right. Our waiter was knowledgeable and not intrusive. He did bring around a little more wine for us on the house to make up for the error on my daughter’s steak. All in all , a very good experience. Would recommend.

Date of visit: February 2019
Suzannah F, Public Relations Manager at blu on the avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2019

Thank you for your review Mike! We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience at blu!

Reviewed 3 February 2019

I enjoyed lunch at Blu with friend of mine recently. We both enjoyed a salad with grilled chicken. The salad was a good portion size for lunch and very fresh. The restaurant also serves sushi and we had a couple of rolls with tuna for an extra fill in to our lunch. I took my wife back at Blu the next week for lunch. The restaurants location on Park Ave. is perfectly situated for a business lunch or dinner with family/friends. The Blu also features a great wine selection for all occasions. I can walk to the restaurant from my office and enjoy the beautiful Florida weather.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank David A
Suzannah F, Public Relations Manager at blu on the avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2019

Thank you for the review David. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time at blu!

Reviewed 8 December 2018 via mobile

We stopped here by chance and we hit the jackpot! I had the Blu bowl, which was a sushi bowl and it was delicious! We were in the happy hour time, which ended at 7 pm. I had 2 Old Fashioneds. I am very particular about my Old Fashioned cocktail and it was superb! My husband has the hamburger and fries and he said the were very good. Our waiter, Phillip, was spot on and did not miss a beat. We will definitely ask for him if we return (we do not live here and were just visiting). The atmosphere is welcoming. If we are in the area we will do this again!

Date of visit: December 2018
Suzannah F, Public Relations Manager at blu on the avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you coming in and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at blu on the avenue. We do hope you come visit us again on your next visit to the Winter Park area!

Reviewed 8 December 2018 via mobile

Very open and a great atmosphere. We happened to come here because of an employee. Philip is a fantastic server. Attentive and friendly no matter how busy. Five stars every time and I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2018

Thank you for your review we appreciate you coming in and trying out blu on the avenue! We hope you will come visit us again!

Reviewed 30 November 2018 via mobile

I searched for a restaurant on Park Avenue and found Blu. Absolutely delicious. I was impressed with the Lobster Cobb salad. This was really something spectacular looking and tasted amazing. The lobster grilled cheese was perfectly done. I cannot wait to go back and have the lobster Cobb.

Date of visit: November 2018
Suzannah F, Public Relations Manager at blu on the avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2018

Thank you for your review Todd!