See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

EveryThing about this place is just trash. The WiFi is so slow it takes a whole hour to download Fortnite. No one should stay here. The Pool Is The Best thing there. They make the entrance of the place look so nice but once you get your room that’s just a different story.

2  Thank William V
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Terrible place. Dirty, no bath towels for 3 days. Owner harassed my wife about her service dog & her fold up chair she needed to sit on outside our room so she could have a smoke. Owner would not allow us to remove the room chair, would not give her a chair even though there were many available in the conference room so I went out & bought her one. As no ashtrays were provided outside, my wife chose to use a styrofoam cup with water in it as the other guests & staff were throwing their butts in the garden. The owner chose to bully her when she was sitting alone telling her to remove her garbage (cup) & her chair every time she went into our room during the day. I heard him & came outside & he became all quiet & polite with my presence. A terrible person who broke several Florida laws & has been reported. Another guest told us that she saw bags of new towels in the storage room & when asked was told they were for the owners family.

Room Tip: The only nice room is the lobby! Breakfast is coffee, cold cereal & waffles. Dirty!
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Howard Roy O
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Positive- friendly staff, nice lobby and pool area
Negative-our room was made only 2 times out of our 8nights, room was in terrible condition, very run down and dirty.. The outlets did not work in bathroom, people LIVING in next room fought ALL NIGHT LONG, EVERY night. One of the guests in other room contemplated calling the police. We tried to leave as soon as we arrived, all hotels were booked.

1  Thank shellphone55
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I recently had a 3 night stay at Gardens Inn. The lobby has been updated and gives a false impression of what the room will look like. My friends paid $75 for the room next to mine.....I'd say it was a $75/night room for the area. I paid $135 for the same room (I'm guessing because I booked a week after they did???). It was NOT a $135/night room. Lots of stains on the couch, wall, etc. The toilet seat needed to be replaced, the room had an odor, cigarette butts were all over the place outside. Positives were that the shower was very hot, the water pressure was great and the towels were new.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The staff, well lady when I checked in was very outgoing, friendly, and welcoming. I had 2 SD's with me, no issues in regards to them. My room wasn't ready, she was able to switch me to another promptly. Upon check out I asked for someone to come and check the room So they knew it was okay. No one came. The lady at check out was friendly and did do a refund of my deposit, still waiting to see it show up in my account.

It is a decent room for the price paid.

Lit up area so I was okay when I had to take the Sd's out.

The room overall was fine, it could have been cleaned a bit better. I had to wipe some stuff down. Informed the front desk upon check out and she notated the small issues so they could be addressed.
They need to work on the bathroom area a bit. Like I said it was fine.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo