“Excellent”

Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 33
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Harborside, the premier waterfront seafood and steak restaurant in Polk County is now open to the public. With its amazing lakeside views, outdoor patio seating, private boat dock, private dining room and other amenities, Harborside is a must-see restaurant for locals and visitors
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved our visit to Harborside restaurant! It was recommended to us by our hotel and the food was fantastic. Staff was very nice and service great. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food and service was very good. Prices were reasonable. Inside and outside dinning available. They don't take reservations so be prepared to wait at peak times.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was absolutely fantastic, but you can’t be in a hurry when you stop in for dinner. Only waited 40 minutes to get our table but after ordering it was an hour before the food arrived. Definitely worth the wait!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came across this restaurant totally by accident when we were driving around in Winter Haven. It looked interesting, so we decided to have an early supper there. The minute you step inside this restaurant you feel like you have left Winter Haven. It’s absolutely gorgeous and the staff is very attentive. One of the managers, by the name of Martin, stopped at our table to see how our dining experience was going and gave us a little history of the place. Since it was our first time at this restaurant, we decided to try a few of things from the menu. We started with the Sea skins, which comes in a full or half portion and has crab and shrimp in addition to the regular loaded potato skin ingredients. I added a little salt and pepper and it was really good. They give you sour cream and ketchup on the side. We also tried the jumbo shrimp appetizer that came with the mango coconut sauce. I could really taste the mango flavor in the sauce and I think this is probably my favorite thing at the restaurant that we had today. I would definitely order this again. Since it was a little early for us to have a heavy meal, my husband had an angus steak burger and he said it was juicy and flavorful. I saw several couples getting a salad that the server mixed up in front of them, so that caught my attention and I had to try it. It came with a very delicate dressing and had green olives, cheese and diced tomatoes. I tried the sweet potato waffle fries; they were good but I would’ve preferred them to be crispy. I tried the coleslaw; it was creamy and tasty but it needed a little salt and pepper, which I added. They have an outdoor seating area that is not covered but they also have another outdoor area which is screened in and close to the water. They have huge windows that face the water, so most people in the restaurant can get to enjoy the view without sitting in either one the patios. To top off the meal, we had coconut cream pie. They did not skimp on the portion and it was yummy. Overall we had a wonderful dining experience at this restaurant and we will certainly bring our friends there in the future. If you are in Winter Haven, you might want to give this restaurant to try.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful menu features salmon,shrimp,steak and ribs. Also starters half price at bar until 6. Other items on menu as well . Worth a repeat for sure.