US$ 101
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Winter Haven)
US$ 73
Hotels.com
US$ 65
US$ 65
Lake Roy Beach Inn(Winter Haven)
US$ 87
US$ 85
Economy Suites(Winter Haven)
US$ 77
US$ 156
US$ 124
Hampton Inn Winter Haven(Winter Haven)
US$ 223
US$ 258
US$ 238
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 357/night.

Lake Ida Beach Resort(Winter Haven)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2016

The place is bare bones. I would not take my wife there for a wedding anniversary trip. I stayed there before a triathlon and the motel completely fit what I needed for less money than anything else I could find. Checking in took no time, the room was clean, the hot water hot and water pressure good. It was reasonably quiet. If I went back to do the race again, I would not hesitate to go back.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

We did not have a reservation, but motel had a vacancy sign so we pulled in to enquire. No front desk/lobby, just a window with a slot to speak through. The woman minding the "slot" barely spoke English, ended up calling someone else then thrusted phone at me. Was offered a king room for U$45 + tax. The vertical blind in the room did not close and it only had a shower stall, so we were given another room.

There was no wifi even though the motel states it has free wifi. However, the room did come with a nice, new flat panel TV and tiled flooring.

Got woken up at 1AM by someone in parking lot playing music (from car) at top volume. This went on for a good 30-45 minutes, guest from room beside us went out and screamed at the noise makers. No one from management showed up.

Not impressed at all with our stay. Will not return.

• Stayed: January 2014