“Pasquales”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 October 2015

They were very good and it is a shame they closed,was told the owner retired and went back up north. I have had the pasta,pizza ,garlic bread ,the soup was very good also

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Pasquales has the closest thing to authentic Italian pizza that I have had in the US. After living in Italy for 10 years I enjoy a stop at Pasquales since it is like being back in Italy.
Garlic knots and other menu items are excellent as well. Well worth a stop.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Terrible loss, sign on door says out of business. Does anyone no what happened. A real shocker. They had the best pizza and cheese steak heroes in all of central Florida

14  Thank Funinthesunsteve
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I tried this place for the first time about a year ago and we fell in love with it. It is our pizza joint to go. My son (6) who is a picky pizza eater ate two slices. Mind you the slices are not small they are huge. The sauce taste fresh the cheese is cheesy and oh the garlic knots are awesome! This place is a must try if you like homemade pizza not frozen pie crust!

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

I had the spaghetti with meat sauce. The pasta was cooked perfectly and the meat sauce was delicious and portion size was so big I had take the rest home and it was enough for while other meal. This was my second visit. The first time I had take out and ordered a slice of pizza with the works. Thin crust and lots of great toppings. It was so good I had to order another slice.

1  Thank Vi C