“Pasquale's Is No More”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Terrible loss, sign on door says out of business. Does anyone no what happened. A real shocker. They had the best pizza and cheese steak heroes in all of central Florida

Date of visit: October 2015
14  Thank Funinthesunsteve

Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I tried this place for the first time about a year ago and we fell in love with it. It is our pizza joint to go. My son (6) who is a picky pizza eater ate two slices. Mind you the slices are not small they are huge. The sauce taste fresh the cheese is cheesy and oh the garlic knots are awesome! This place is a must try if you like homemade pizza not frozen pie crust!

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

I had the spaghetti with meat sauce. The pasta was cooked perfectly and the meat sauce was delicious and portion size was so big I had take the rest home and it was enough for while other meal. This was my second visit. The first time I had take out and ordered a slice of pizza with the works. Thin crust and lots of great toppings. It was so good I had to order another slice.

1  Thank Vi C
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

The pizza at Pasquale's is awesome! I don't know what is in the crust but it is delicious. They get cookies ( yes - black and whites) from a bakery in Brooklyn! Just a great experience and must do if you're in Winter Haven and feel the need for pizza.

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

The wife and I went one rainy night. They were busy, but to me that says one thing - Good Food! Everyone was very nice and apologized for the delay - it took maybe 2 minutes for them to clean a table. Staff was very attentive - none of our drinks got below half empty (or half full - depending on how you look at that!)
I didn't know if I wanted a meatball parm or a pizza roll so I asked our server. She suggested a meatball pizza roll. I added pepperoni to it and man was it good. Wife got stuffed shells and she said there were very well seasoned ( I guess the cheese - I don't eat those sorts of things so I can't describe better )
Prices are very affordable for such good food. They are closed Monday's but any other night I suggest you plan to make a trip.
If you're planning to do dessert, Andy's is about 5 minutes away for some great ice cream!!

Certainly a drive from Orlando but if you plan to do Legoland - about 10 minutes away.