All reviews kids eat free outback steakhouse red lobster front desk lego land free breakfast nice clean hotel boston market visiting legoland within walking distance per adult chick fil comfortable beds parking lot olive garden nice pool great place to stay
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Hotel seemed newer and a good location, good bed etc. We did not eat there or use any of the other facilities , just slept and did business. Evening desk person great. easy reservation as a member. not much more to say, front desk person this morning has a bad attitude and no customer service skills

Room Tip: top floor no noise
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
bwillard, General Manager at Holiday Inn Winter Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

I am glad that you enjoyed you time with us. I am sorry about your experience with our morning front desk agent. I will have a training session with her to make sure each and every guest gets treated as the wonderful guest that they are.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I stayed here one night for business. The hotel is updated and clean. The rooms where very nice with minimal noise from outside and other rooms. The staff was very nice and helpful.
The hotel is located in the heart of Winter Haven and within walking distance of Red Lobster, Outback, and Boston Market. Also Lego Land is just miniatures away, Disney and Universal Studios are just 45 min away depending on traffic.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
bwillard, General Manager at Holiday Inn Winter Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Winter Haven for your accommodation needs. I am sorry it was for business and didn't get to enjoy all the full places close by. We hope your next visit will be for pleasure.
Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Very clean and nice people. Breakfast buffet is very good but not free with your stay. $8.99. My husband's work arranged for 1 free breakfast a day. Restaurants close by, can walk to outback, red lobster and olive garden is right down the street. Hotel parking lot is shared with Hampton inn. Gets very crowed. More of a business hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
bwillard, General Manager at Holiday Inn Winter Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review of our hotel. I am very glad you enjoyed your stayed. We hope you will come back and visit again.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Reservation was made easy by being a Club Member and requesting a handicap room was a breeze. Check-in was easy as well; being met by Veronica and Susan. Both very friendly and delightful. We were in the area for a funeral and location was most favorable. Ms. Susan also worked the bar and was even more delightful as we settled in. Breakfast (separate charge) was more than enough. Jennifer was on top of everything ensuring everyone had what they wanted. If in the area again...certainly a hotel at the top of our list.

Room Tip: Over looking the pool area was relaxing.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
bwillard, General Manager at Holiday Inn Winter Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Good Morning,
Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry for the reason of your visit and hope your next visit will be for pleasure. I am a very blessed woman to have the team that I have, They always take such great care of my guest!!
Again thank you for your kind review and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

This was my first time at this hotel. Convienient to many resturants site back from the the main road which is a plus. But the early am (5am) garbage bin trucks in the rear parking lot of the next door Hampton Inn is a bit much. The adjacent Outback restaurant is undergoing renovations. The open dumpsters also seem to attract vagrents doing "dumpster diving" in the late evenings. This I can see from my
even numbered room on the 5th floor.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Loouis S
bwillard, General Manager at Holiday Inn Winter Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am sorry the garbage truck disturbed you. I am wondering if you are talking about vagrants in our dumpster or the one for the Outback renovations? I want to make sure it is not us. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay and I hope you will come back for another visit.