“Brews and Food”

Crooked Can Brewing Company
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thursday April 5th a group of friends and ourselves met at Crooked Can for some brews and food.
We each had a couple beers, I enjoyed the Citrus IPA, a friend had the pineapple cider, and others enjoyed I believe the imperial.

It was our second time at the brewery and I’m sure we’ll meet again there because it’s in the middle of all of us.

It’s great that the brewery is in the Market because there are so many great options to purchase food, coffee, sweets, and even oils.

1  Thank Courtney V
in 3 reviews
"different beers"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice location and in an area where you can order food from the local market options. Beer was top not for a micro brewery!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This type of place is exactly what I look for when traveling. This is a local hangout with great places to grab a bite to eat or sit outside and enjoy the great Florida weather. Local music artists can be heard there as well. Besides beer, you can also order some wine.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Located in the plant Street market, the Crooked Can is an excellent brewery with many awesome selections. Plus you can get food from any of the vendors to go with your beer. A great place to hang out.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

To be honest, I guess I just couldn't get on the craft beer train. I tried so hard, but every beer from this place just revolted my palette. Some people love craft beer, I guess it's not for me.

However, that's no fault of the Crooked Can. This place is really cool, it's right next to the place where they actually make the beer, you can see it as you sit there! And the bar tenders have the patience of saints. I sat there trying about 12 different beers before giving up, and each time they handed me a sample like it was the first time. It made me feel less bad for not liking it.

Fanastic bartenders and service!