Open today: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
Craft Beer n More

This great place anchors the Farmers Market in Winter Garden. Great service, fun vibe, good beers n... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jeff R
Sacramento, California
Great beer and hang out

Lots of fun ... lots of beer selection. Great atmosphere ... you will want to walk up and down... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
mesmith14
Winter Garden, Florida
via mobile

All reviews great beer craft beer street market on tap pizza pineapple cider local brewery great place indoor and outdoor seating different beers live music order food brewing company cool spot imperial ipa downtown winter garden mac cheese
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice location and in an area where you can order food from the local market options. Beer was top not for a micro brewery!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This type of place is exactly what I look for when traveling. This is a local hangout with great places to grab a bite to eat or sit outside and enjoy the great Florida weather. Local music artists can be heard there as well. Besides beer, you can also order some wine.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Located in the plant Street market, the Crooked Can is an excellent brewery with many awesome selections. Plus you can get food from any of the vendors to go with your beer. A great place to hang out.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

To be honest, I guess I just couldn't get on the craft beer train. I tried so hard, but every beer from this place just revolted my palette. Some people love craft beer, I guess it's not for me.

However, that's no fault of the Crooked Can. This place is really cool, it's right next to the place where they actually make the beer, you can see it as you sit there! And the bar tenders have the patience of saints. I sat there trying about 12 different beers before giving up, and each time they handed me a sample like it was the first time. It made me feel less bad for not liking it.

Fanastic bartenders and service!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Not much of a beer drinker but this place kicks out some great stuff. The choices are vast which makes it hard to hit them all in one night. So I guess we just have to keep gong back.....